Author Topic: Public Annoucement!!!! Please Read..  (Read 207 times)

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Public Annoucement!!!! Please Read..
« on: July 25, 2005, 09:21:58 PM »
Every day this forum is overloaded with people Riding the FUCK Out Of Dr. Dr's Dick. Please Stop!!! He is and Is repeat Is a Hell of a producer But I havent heard a solo produced Dre track in 8 years or so And evreyone knows Dre dosent produce tracks by himself Its storch/Mixed by dre Mike Elizondo/dre Even on Death Row Daz/mixed by Dre So You have to Give credit to the Idealist of the track and then dre's mix  now everyone can bitch about my thread i said what I have to say Oh yeah Quick is the best producer on the west coast "Ill never put my name on a track that wasnt Mine"
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Don Breezio

Re: Public Annoucement!!!! Please Read..
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 09:31:46 PM »
i have never been one to say dre is the greatest....i dont own any dr dre albums....i dont consider the chronic a classic.......so as a fan who thinks dre is average....let me be the first to say...............................shut the hell up

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 10:42:40 PM »
i have never been one to say dre is the greatest....i dont own any dr dre albums....i dont consider the chronic a classic.......so as a fan who thinks dre is average....let me be the first to say...............................shut the hell up

let me be the second.

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 10:43:24 PM »
Every day this forum is overloaded with people Riding the FUCK Out Of Dr. Dr's Dick. Please Stop!!! He is and Is repeat Is a Hell of a producer But I havent heard a solo produced Dre track in 8 years or so And evreyone knows Dre dosent produce tracks by himself Its storch/Mixed by dre Mike Elizondo/dre Even on Death Row Daz/mixed by Dre So You have to Give credit to the Idealist of the track and then dre's mix  now everyone can bitch about my thread i said what I have to say Oh yeah Quick is the best producer on the west coast "Ill never put my name on a track that wasnt Mine"

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

-KIDRENEGADE-

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 11:34:19 PM »
fuck all three of you I have an opinion and shared it. its ok if the truth hurts... its kool 4 u bitches to diss 50 but not Dr. Track record at stealing beats Dre?
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 11:36:24 PM »
yeah fuck all 3 of us....me, be..., and you.....fuck you! yeah fuck yourself! yeah!

NP_POISON_247365

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 02:51:55 AM »
Dre is tight...good production's..good song's...been around for a grip..still droppin good shit.

"So where's all the Madd Rappers at?
It's like a jungle in this habitat
But all you savage cats, know that I was strapped wit gats
when you were cuddlin a Cabbage Patch"

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005, 03:33:10 AM »

OK first off who the fuck is "Dr. Dr" - I can't stand people that don't proofread their fucking posts - it makes u look fucking retarded

Second - this is a west coast hip hop site. you're gonna have to accept the fact that people go bananas any time dre's name is mentioned. if you don't like it, i suggest you find another forum. more and more people are signing up and joining this forum and more and more people feel this way about Dre so you're gonna have to accept it or move the fuck on - that's not to say that I go bananas over Dre, but I've been on this site over 4 years and it's always been that way.

And who are you to make these claims about Dre? Have you actually been in the studio with him? Do you know him personally? You're speaking on rumors, and rumors are always designed to knock the king off the top. How are you gonna say some bitch shit like that - "Oh he doesn't produce his own shit" - you sound like a jealous 12 year old girl. 

And one more thing, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. It's an internet message board.

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2005, 03:40:24 AM »
I don't know any producer, except for R. Kelly, that makes tracks all on his own.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2005, 03:53:40 AM »
Dr. Dre is DA MAN

2 Albums. Both Classics (LMFAO at people not finding the chronic a classic)
99% of the beats he does i like. but its ok. Haters can hate if they want to

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2005, 07:26:37 AM »
the chronic is 1 of the greatest albums ever, and 2001 is amazing itself, dre is the best hip hop producer.

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 08:15:19 AM »
So you're blaming Dre for working with a team then? I just don't see what's the problem there. Dre inspires the people on his team, he makes them walk a mile further, to be sure to get the best track there is. You just can't deny he probably is the driving force behind anything that carrys a "Dr. Dre" tag. I don't see what all the bitching is about.

DJ Quik then again... I think he's more overrated than Dr. Dre. I mean, yeah, Quik has done some nice things but come on, he's FAR from godlike. He has made entire albums that were wack. Dre never even came anywhere near wackness.

Next question... Why do you refer to this as being a "public announcement"? LOL  8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2005, 08:17:19 AM »
I don't know any producer, except for R. Kelly, that makes tracks all on his own.

R. Kelly doesn't make tracks on his own.

Matty

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2005, 01:24:28 PM »
when did quik make an entire album that was wack ???