Author Topic: one of the failed bombers has now been arrested..  (Read 199 times)

Don Seer

one of the failed bombers has now been arrested..
« on: July 27, 2005, 01:20:34 AM »
One of the failed London bombers has been arrested during a dawn raid in Birmingham, police sources said today, in a major breakthrough for anti-terrorism officers who believe that the attackers could be preparing to strike again.

Three other men were held in the early morning swoop, which was carried out by 50 officers from two police forces and started at 4.30am. Two addresses in the east of Birmingham were raided and a suspect package was found at one property. The device will be destroyed by bomb disposal experts in a controlled explosion this morning.

One man, thought to be the bombing suspect, was shot with a Taser gun, but no firearms were discharged in what police are describing as a "very safe" operation. Police practice against suspected suicide bombers has come under intense scrutiny since the shooting by armed officers of an innocent Brazilian man on Friday in South London.

from the Times >> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1710339,00.html

So they got him without shooting him.. apart from maybe with a taser... result!

1 down 3 to go! wonder what these other dudes are all about though

« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 01:23:29 AM by Overseer »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Re: one of the failed bombers has now been arrested..
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 01:40:04 AM »
Good job...nice to see them capture suspects without killing innocent people.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 01:42:42 AM »

word.. i've got more selfish reasons i'd rather them alive..
because i'd rather they use them for intelligence purposes.

and don't forget.. there is no death penalty here..

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 02:06:05 AM »
Any word on his nationality?

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 02:11:52 AM »
naww.. they haven't revealed which one they got yet.

as far as it goes for the suspects the information so far is..

'1' east somalian who came here as a refugee child and had been living on state benefits. << this is gonna wind up the right wing BNP / anti immigration types no end. take our charity and stab us in the back?

'2' Muktar Said Ibrahim, 27, arrived in Britain from the East African country of Eritrea in 1992. He was jailed for 5 years in 1996 for mugging people at knifepoint when he was part of a teenage gang.

'3' & '4' only their photo's have been released. on tv a police chief said it was for operational reasons no more info has been released.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 02:18:54 AM »
One of the failed London bombers has been arrested during a dawn raid in Birmingham, police sources said today, in a major breakthrough for anti-terrorism officers who believe that the attackers could be preparing to strike again.

Three other men were held in the early morning swoop, which was carried out by 50 officers from two police forces and started at 4.30am. Two addresses in the east of Birmingham were raided and a suspect package was found at one property. The device will be destroyed by bomb disposal experts in a controlled explosion this morning.

One man, thought to be the bombing suspect, was shot with a Taser gun, but no firearms were discharged in what police are describing as a "very safe" operation. Police practice against suspected suicide bombers has come under intense scrutiny since the shooting by armed officers of an innocent Brazilian man on Friday in South London.

What do you mean what they are about?  Aren't they suppose to die after blowing people up? hahah

from the Times >> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1710339,00.html

So they got him without shooting him.. apart from maybe with a taser... result!

1 down 3 to go! wonder what these other dudes are all about though

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 02:31:17 AM »
What do you mean what they are about?  Aren't they suppose to die after blowing people up? hahah

where have you been? of course the original 4 died.. but the second set of 4 people failed their mission.. something fucked up and the bombs didn't go off so they're in hiding...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 02:42:50 AM »
Then you talking about those who flaked out....that's what i heard.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 02:47:35 AM »
Then you talking about those who flaked out....that's what i heard.

they didn't flake out their bombs had a fault.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005, 04:36:54 AM »
the explosives substances had decomposed and was no longer explosive by the time of the attempted second wave

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005, 04:50:55 AM »
Since there is no death penalty. They should get information from the terrorist. Then let him walk out, shoot him dead and say he tried to escape  :D

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 12:05:24 PM »
Since there is no death penalty. They should get information from the terrorist. Then let him walk out, shoot him dead and say he tried to escape  :D

You're so smart.