Author Topic: new updates on internship. now interning at Chung & Associates Marketing.  (Read 110 times)

We Fly High

yeah i remember it old u guys i was interning for dj hideo, but that didnt work out that well. i guess i really was thinking of a future career, and i guess that was more of a grind and hustle, and wasnt something that i thought i could really rely on. but now i finally got hooked up. im interning for Chung and Associates. the ceo of the company is Ted Chung (Snoop Doggs direct manager @ Doggystyle), and then he runs a 7 man team. and i guess i'll be the 8th one taggin along. but im helping out with their music division. theyre heading up a label called Two Tone Elephant, and teh management is called Stampede. and basically right now theyre managing jelly roll, and looking to sign Mystic and Murs, and Stic of dead prez. so this is going to be dope as hell, since its such a small team, im going to be able to get a lot of the responsibilities and build up my skills. and also they do a lot of marketing and promotions and shit with like MTV, geffen, universal, etc. like they help a lot with doing soundtracks for video games and movies too, like they did it for NBA live 2003, theyre starting to do it for some new breakdancing game (kinda like dance dance revolution, same typa shit), and a bunch of other stuff, like even blunt wraps.. haha. i dunno im excited as hell about this, and its walking distance from venice beach too. like tight ass location
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 10:27:13 PM by justin.dubcnn »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
That sounds great man...hopefully it will work out.
You'll definitely be able to pull some VIP type of shit at shows now huh? 8)

Suga Foot

damn, props to you.  That sounds better than the other deal. 

Throwback

dope. murs is one of my fav emcees. good luck man.

On The Edge of Insanity

Sounds real dope man, good luck with that.

Don Seer

tight!

z-r0

• Lil Geezy
damn thats great you have that opportunity, sounds like ur taking full advantage of it, good luck

Nima - Dubcnn.com

thats wassup, ted chung is a cool ass dude, ive met him several times he's real cool, tell him i said what's up!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
thats wassup, ted chung is a cool ass dude, ive met him several times he's real cool, tell him i said what's up!!

LOL word up. ask him if the weed was alright

props Justin, sounds promising
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

We Fly High

haha how much weed did u give him?

its crazy cos theyre the marketing company that linked snoop with blunt wraps. so basically when i entered their offices, all i saw were boxes and boxes of blunt wraps, like costco style box style. not the liquor store boxes, but where house type boxes.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 07:58:56 PM by justin.dubcnn »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
haha how much weed did u give him?

its crazy cos theyre the marketing company that linked snoop with blunt wraps. so basically when i entered their offices, all i saw were boxes and boxes of blunt wraps, like costco style box style. not the liquor store boxes, but where house type boxes.

not much, just a lil sack to get us in the show
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network