Author Topic: ah back from Italy  (Read 97 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
ah back from Italy
« on: July 27, 2005, 01:34:08 AM »
and i've got to say that Italy is a beautiful place and if any1 has a chance to go , I recommend it.
We got there last sunday adn went to venice , monday was a four hour bus ride and a tour of Firenze , tuesday was the tower of pizza (Sp?) wendsday we went to St Rita and St francis churches on our way to Rome , thursday tour of Rome ,friday rest , saturday Tivoli , Sunday we left Italy after having our plane delayed for 4 hours because a plane made an emergency landing in the airport and this was the only runway (Rome's oldest airport) when we got home it turns out it was because of a bomb scare I shit u not ....

anyway it was a great holiday and a great break from the hectic scene in Lebanon , now I'm well rested and fully ready to get pissed off at the bullshit that goes on in Lebanon (bombings , General Aoun etc) and to celebrate the realease of Dr. Samir Geagea leader of the LF after 11 years and 5 months in solitary confinement in a cell 3 floors below ground.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: ah back from Italy
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 01:52:32 AM »
Yeah, Italy's a great country to visit. I've been there only once (I went to this city called Brindisi back in high school for a week) and it's located in the south of Italy, so the weather was great.
I'm definitely planning on going there again, but I'll visit Rome then. The architecture is amazing there...

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 02:31:48 AM »
In a month I AM in Rome ;D High-school trip... Really looking out for it, although I will be bound to school's rules :-X

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 04:05:07 AM »
"I'm definitely planning on going there again, but I'll visit Rome then. The architecture is amazing there..."

rome is infuckinsane , everywhere u go there's something to see

"High-school trip... Really looking out for it, although I will be bound to school's rules"

hell i was bound to a group of about 70 some people and i woke up at about 6 o clock everyday and shit and i still had fun so don't sweat it

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 08:36:37 AM »
My great Grandfather is from Mammola, I want to visit there one day.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 08:45:04 AM »
Yea I went Sicily last year. 2 words

Bomb Pussy