Author Topic: so I am a victim of identity theft by some piece of shit mexican...  (Read 419 times)

ecrazy

Re: so I am a victim of identity theft by some piece of shit mexican...
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2005, 06:17:09 PM »
You say get out of "our" country...I assume you're a Native American Indian ::)
lol.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2005, 07:02:10 PM »
its funny how racism comes out when someone is pissed. u gotta learn to be a lil more politically correct bro, this is the 21st century
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2005, 07:07:54 PM »
fuckin messicans. considering im from the city with the highest theft in the us (per capita) im sick of the ones that do this stupid shit too. always getting their gruby fingers on systems and stealing cars and shit, breaking into houses. they jacked $1500 worth of audio shit from me 2 years ago and im glad i never found out who they were. one of my best friends is mexican but the ones that steal and shit (which is the majority of them in my city) need to fuck off. hate them just like i hate trialor trash meth using rednecks.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 07:21:06 PM by Ðøšïå »

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2005, 07:30:40 PM »
i completly understand and know wat westcoasta is goin throught cuz i went throught the same thing wen i went to open a bank account and they entered SSN and it came out that some muthafucka in watts or compton or somewhere in that area had opened an account wit my SSN so i had to go thought so much shit like callin like 10 diferent # and goin to fill out a police report and a bunch of other shit so ya its a fuckin hassel wen someone witout a life fucks wit urs and possible can ruin it
yeah man, I did all that shit, it's such a pain in the ass, and this good paying job I can get is in jeopardy

chill out on cussin out the mexicans.... thats too bad for you but no need for racist comment
yeah my bad, like I said before, I was REAL heated at the time, and the fact that it's an illegal don't make me any happier'

my parents came here illegaly but ever since theyve been here they have done everything legal and have tried their hardest to become legal.
that's fine, I don't care about that, as long as they're legit
my brother has a friend at work who is illegal and he uses a FAKE SSN, he isn't a complete scumbag who jacked someones identity

fuckin bullshit man, I dont know what I'm gonna do, like, down the line if I wanna get a credit card I don't think I'll be safe cuz someone has my SSN
I feel as if my life is ruined and that I'm fucked for life, I don't know how to get all this shit completely cleared and for me to be safe   :-\

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2005, 08:05:41 PM »
fuckin bullshit man, I dont know what I'm gonna do, like, down the line if I wanna get a credit card I don't think I'll be safe cuz someone has my SSN
I feel as if my life is ruined and that I'm fucked for life, I don't know how to get all this shit completely cleared and for me to be safe   :-\

lol sounds like you wont be cuttin anymore drugs with that razor eh ? sheet man, how complicated is it ? and how is it possible someone got your SSN ?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2005, 08:07:44 PM »
im no expert, but isnt that Camacho guy just using a fake SSN  like your homie, and the numbers just happen to match urs?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2005, 08:29:58 PM »

You can always get a different SSN. You'll have to pay a bunch of fees, and it's even more of a hassle, but you'll be in the clear.

My friend lost his wallet and now some lowlife from the slums is using the credit cards and ID to get a bunch of shit right to his house in the ghetto. And it's even worse because the police haven't even caught him yet and it's been like 6 months.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 09:36:19 PM »

You can always get a different SSN. You'll have to pay a bunch of fees, and it's even more of a hassle, but you'll be in the clear.

My friend lost his wallet and now some lowlife from the slums is using the credit cards and ID to get a bunch of shit right to his house in the ghetto. And it's even worse because the police haven't even caught him yet and it's been like 6 months.
now dats fucked up too

but ya u dont need to pay shit to change ur social #

DAYUM

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2005, 11:17:52 PM »
i doubt that dude is mexican i never heard of a last name being Camacho
but about mexicans stealing shit...
what can i say we like stealing lol
why dont black people and mexicans have kids?
cus they would be to lazy to steal lol

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2005, 11:40:44 PM »
^lol  :bandit:

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2005, 11:52:18 PM »
but about mexicans stealing shit...
what can i say we like stealing lol
god damn u  :laugh:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2005, 12:21:49 AM »
turns out I went to interview for a job
they ran a background check and it showed some scumbag illegal mexican piece of trash is using my Social Security Number
god damn last name of this alien is Camacho, I got had by some dirtbag
now I have to fuckin call all these numbers and get it out there so they can find this parasite illegal mexican
this fuckin piece of shit lives in Ohio and I'm in Los Angeles, how the FUCK does this happen

luckily I'm not 18 quite yet so nothing damaging has been done
but as of the moment I can't get the job I really want and because of this scum of the earth illegal I might miss out on it

man this makes me so mad, a hard working American being bugged by this Mexican trash, get the fuck out our country
god I am so pissed it isn't funny..... I can't wait to put this illegal back to the hell hole it's from

so anyone with the name Camacho is mexican? LOL. Ive known Puerto Rican Camacho's. Shit, ive known Americans with hispanic names.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2005, 12:27:36 AM »
i'm sorry dude it was me, i couldn't sell tomales in ohio so i needed a white boy's alias

sorry got to do what i got to do

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2005, 04:29:45 AM »
c'mon now... be easy, like you said nothin major happen... you cant get your job you need now, but maybe that mexican and their family would starve without your social security number... think about that !

so, he shouldnt be mad now???
lmfao

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Caution2006

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2005, 04:54:31 AM »
Gangstauu i thought you said you weren't going to use WestCoast's SSN you liar!