Author Topic: All four failed london bombers now caught - we got em scared now  (Read 223 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
good news eh? they caught 2 in london and 1 in rome and the other earlier in the week.

One resident told BBC News 24 she was inside a block of flats on the estate at the time.

"They were shouting to him that he needed to come out with his arms up, in just his underwear.

"He was saying to them: 'how do I know when I come out, that you're not going to shoot me? I'm scared'."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 07:34:08 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

Re: All four failed london bombers now in caught - we got em scared now
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 12:01:53 PM »
yeeee-haw get them sons of bitches

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 01:09:46 PM »
dam, how lucky are the people who may torture them?

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 01:32:41 PM »
LONDON - The police chief warned deadly terror cells could strike any time as thousands of officers flooded the transit system, made more arrests and grilled suspects Thursday in their biggest investigation ever. Exhausted police faced their greatest challenge since World War II.
ADVERTISEMENT

With sleeper cells still thought to be active, it's "a race against time," said Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair.

Police nabbed a terror suspect linked to the deadly July 7 bombings after he crossed into Zambia from Zimbabwe, a Zambian official said. Authorities also arrested nine new suspects in Britain and kept up interrogations of a captured bomber from the July 21 attacks.

"It does remain possible that those at large will strike again," Blair said. "There are many thousands of police officers trying to ensure the safety of Londoners."

Blair would not say how many of the force's 30,000 officers were on duty Thursday, exactly three weeks since the July 7 bombings — which killed 56 people including four bombers — and one week since the botched July 21 bombings.

But he called it "the largest investigation the Met (Metropolitan police) has ever mounted" and "the greatest operational challenge that the Metropolitan police service has faced since the Second World War."

Separately, the British Transport Police scrambled their largest-ever deployment to patrol the rail network. Though spokesman Simon Lubin refused to reveal how many officers were deployed, he said 1,300 officers in the capital and about the same number across Britain were working longer hours, and some vacations were canceled.

Blair said his officers were exhausted, with some "very tired faces" around Scotland Yard. But they were determined as they hunt for three more men suspected of taking part in the July 21 attack and anyone that might have helped them. Police have 20 people in custody.

Though four bombs only partially detonated on three subway trains and a bus, their failure did not signal a weakening of the terrorists, Blair insisted.

"This is not the 'B' team. These weren't the amateurs. They made a mistake," he said. "They only made one mistake, and we're very, very lucky."

The bombs, made of biodegradable material, had probably weakened by the time of the attack, officials have said.

At a top security London police station, officers interrogated Yasin Hassan Omar, 24, a Somali citizen with British residency who is suspected of carrying out the failed attack at the Warren Street station. Under police guidelines, the interrogation sessions would last for about six hours, with breaks and an attorney present.

Police also arrested nine men in the south London neighborhood of Tooting under the Terrorism Act.

Police said three of them were Turks who lived above a fast food restaurant where they worked selling halal burgers — made with meat slaughtered according to Islamic dietary laws.

The restaurant owner, who gave his name as Ali, declined to identify the men but said they were aged about 26, 30 and 40. The oldest had worked for him for eight years, and the other two started about two months ago, he said.

Six other men were arrested at a home on a street opposite the Tooting Broadway subway station, police said.

"There were about a dozen armed police officers shouting 'Come on out or we'll send the dogs in.' And then I saw one large, older-looking Asian man being led out. He was dressed in a white gown or robe," said Ben Astbury, 25, who watched the raid from his house.

In Zambia, Haroon Rashid Aswat, 31, was in custody after being arrested in the border town of Livingstone, an official there said. Aswat is believed to have been in telephone contact with some of the July 7 suicide bombers.

Also Thursday, Blair was grilled by an oversight panel regarding a shoot-to-kill policy for potential suicide bombers that resulted in the death of an innocent man — a Brazilian electrician police believed was ready to set off a bomb on the subway.

Jean Charles de Menezes' flag-draped casket reached his hometown in Brazil on Thursday. The plain wooden coffin was taken to a church where it will lie until his funeral Friday.

Blair again expressed his regrets for the killing and promised a full independent inquiry at a meeting of the Metropolitan Police Authority.

Police "thought they were dealing with a suicide bomber — and they were running toward him," Blair said. "They were running toward what might have been certain death. Whatever else has happened, that has to be taken into account."

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 06:13:54 PM »
they are being held in "paddington police station" thats right accros the road from me , its one of the top police stations in europe in dealing with stuff like this "so they say".

UAK

Re: All four failed london bombers now caught - we got em scared now
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 12:44:21 AM »
Of course they're afraid they don't know about  http://www.werenotafraid.com  ;D

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 12:03:27 PM »

Look at these Islamic faggots.....

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 08:08:17 PM »
Look at those hick ass magazine headlines.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 02:35:28 AM »
they are being held in "paddington police station" thats right accros the road from me , its one of the top police stations in europe in dealing with stuff like this "so they say".
den stop by and say HI

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2005, 03:38:26 PM »

Look at these Islamic faggots.....
ahaha