Author Topic: Mos Def calls out Suge!!!!  (Read 942 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mos Def calls out Suge!!!!
« on: July 29, 2005, 12:27:48 PM »

Article compliments of Sohh.com

Mos calls out Suge Knight. You've read right. The Mighty Mos Def called out infamous Death Row mogul Suge Knight during a recent performance at Los Angeles' Hollywood Bowl night club. Prior to performing a song he said was inspired by Tupac Shakur's mother, Afeni, Pretty Flaco stepped to the front of the stage and yelled out, "Who killed my man, Suge?" Although, Suge was not in attendance, the BKNY lyricist repeated the question several times before declaring, "We fear nothing." Mos then went into the song, which featured him playing piano. He ended the cut by yelling, "Who killed Big, Pac, Jam Master Jay." Mos then concluded by demanding, "Just tell us who did it, Suge. Let's stop all this bullsh!t

Good For Mos...

GangstaBoogy

Re: Mos Def calls out Suge!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 12:43:26 PM »
that sounds pretty immature. and he you can tell he was just looking for attention (like most rappers)...

...and it worked!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 12:47:40 PM »
Someone's been drinkin again...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 12:52:39 PM »
i dont think it was immature....why would mos def be looking for attention? the dude is very well known....if he had dissed 50 cent or some shit i'd agree with you....but since they caught bigs killer i dont think theres anything wrong with what he said

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 01:35:42 PM »
I think he's fucking up

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 01:46:23 PM »
i dont think it was immature....why would mos def be looking for attention? the dude is very well known....if he had dissed 50 cent or some shit i'd agree with you....but since they caught bigs killer i dont think theres anything wrong with what he said

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 09:36:10 AM »
suge deserves disses only(mature or not)
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

mos def is not as well known as you think. yeah dissing 50 would be for attention too, but dissing someone with suge's reputation is even bigger. why? cuz for some reason...everyone is scared of suge

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 01:14:40 PM »
Mos Def is not well known? I know more people who know who mos def is than people who know who knocturnal is. Mos Def is bigger than you think.

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 06:20:08 PM »
Someone's been drinkin again...
:laugh:

geez, sound kinda embarassing on his part, he musta looked like an idiot

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2005, 10:50:58 PM »
fuck suge

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2005, 01:09:47 PM »
Mos Def is not well known? I know more people who know who mos def is than people who know who knocturnal is. Mos Def is bigger than you think.

i said he's not as well known as you think. knocturnal is a nobody. lets do it like 50, go to other countries & see how many people know mos def.

dissing suge knight = attention getter

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2005, 01:12:07 PM »

i said he's not as well known as you think. knocturnal is a nobody. lets do it like 50, go to other countries & see how many people know mos def.

dissing suge knight = attention getter

When has mos def ever been the type of rapper to want attention? Did you ever think about how many people on here are from other countries....and they all know who mos def is....give the guy a little more credit and stop being so ignorant

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2005, 01:14:47 PM »
i never thought mos would stoop to this level.  hes just like everyone else, tryin to sell records callin out big names

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2005, 01:33:03 PM »
Hes not attention seeking at all. Mos is from Brooklyn, Biggie was like Brooklyn's golden child, is Mos not allowed to say fuck you to someone linked with the murder of Biggie, who I guess was probably an influence on every rapper coming out of Brooklyn? If you really think hes doing it for attention then you've obviously never listened to a Mos Def record.