Author Topic: Mos Def calls out Suge!!!!  (Read 908 times)

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
Re: Mos Def calls out Suge!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2005, 12:48:35 PM »
I say mos def sux as much as his last album sucked. so fuck him...

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2005, 06:39:57 AM »
^Do you realize that made no sense?

Anyone making their "beef" public is seeking attention. Why would Mos Def try to make L.A. turn on Suge? If they haven't turned on Suge yet, they never will. Especially for something that happened 8 years ago.

Mos Def = Attention Whore for this.

you ask me "Why would Mos Def try to make L.A. turn on Suge" after readin this article and tell me about something making sense ?   lol...

Mos Def obviously thinks suge is responsible for biggies death, ain't that a motivation right there.. "who killed my man, .. tell me suge !" <-- did you overlook that part ?

and alotta people who still respect suge think all that negative shit you hear abot him are mainly rumors, so if you tell em how it now turned out to be proven as extremely likely that suge has something to do with biggies death it might convince them, whether it was 8 years ago or not, if the reason they ain't yet "turned" on suge was that they never believed that shit.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2005, 10:31:08 AM »
^Do you realize that made no sense?

Anyone making their "beef" public is seeking attention. Why would Mos Def try to make L.A. turn on Suge? If they haven't turned on Suge yet, they never will. Especially for something that happened 8 years ago.

Mos Def = Attention Whore for this.

you ask me "Why would Mos Def try to make L.A. turn on Suge" after readin this article and tell me about something making sense ?   lol...

Mos Def obviously thinks suge is responsible for biggies death, ain't that a motivation right there.. "who killed my man, .. tell me suge !" <-- did you overlook that part ?

and alotta people who still respect suge think all that negative shit you hear abot him are mainly rumors, so if you tell em how it now turned out to be proven as extremely likely that suge has something to do with biggies death it might convince them, whether it was 8 years ago or not, if the reason they ain't yet "turned" on suge was that they never believed that shit.

hey I give suge every right to kill biggy at that time (atleast if suge didnt kill 2pac) ever heard eye for an eye... or if you take one of mine I take one of yours like nas said.. and hell yeah mos def is a suck ass.. for talking shit like that.. if his some real shit let him go to suge and say it to his face..

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

SGV

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2005, 11:34:19 AM »

None of that matters. L.A. won't turn on Suge for killing Biggie if they didn't turn on him for killing Pac. Mos Def = Attention Whore.

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2005, 02:23:44 PM »
Mos Def is an idiot. There's no real proof that Suge was behind all this. You can't just make false accusations like that. Fuck him, he wasnt pac's or biggie's homie.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2005, 03:43:21 PM »

None of that matters. L.A. won't turn on Suge for killing Biggie if they didn't turn on him for killing Pac. Mos Def = Attention Whore.

pretty much everybody's convinced anderson killed pac and many rappers confirmed it pretending they know it. Not many believe suge killed pac, way more think he killed biggie though.

anyway, all you say is "they won't turn on suge" which is your guess but it's pointless to repeat that shit again and again. You implied that it doesn't make sense to say that shit in public instead of saying it to suge's face, which is false. Of course Mos Def might do this for attention, I never implied he didn't but that doesn't matter, I just pointed out that it's untrue that he necessarily did it for attention just cause he's yellin it on stage instead of saying it to suge's face. Neither you nor me nor mos def know for a fact whether this could change people's views in suge if they didn't know about it before. So a possible motivation for him to say it in public, other than gettin attention, does exist.

SGV

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2005, 04:09:51 PM »
It doesn't make sense. Cuz at the end of the day: Making Beefs Public Is An Attention Grabber.

Mos Def did that for the attention, PERIOD!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2005, 04:52:57 PM »
So if I give, on camera; in court, evidence that some dude killed some dude, I do it for attention? ;D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2005, 05:23:25 PM »
So if I give, on camera; in court, evidence that some dude killed some dude, I do it for attention? ;D

No, that's snitching.

Thirteen

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2005, 08:32:34 PM »

where's mos def's evidence?

he has none...

it's more like during the michael jackson trial, you went into your school and said MJ was guilty of molesting those kids.... there's little reason behind it besides being emotional and wanting attention

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2005, 02:12:44 AM »
Mos Def is an idiot. There's no real proof that Suge was behind all this. You can't just make false accusations like that. Fuck him, he wasnt pac's or biggie's homie.

thank you
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2005, 03:13:17 AM »
It doesn't make sense. Cuz at the end of the day: Making Beefs Public Is An Attention Grabber.

Mos Def did that for the attention, PERIOD!
a statement should be read properly before it can be judged regarding the sense it made or made not. I don't care whether Mos def did this for attention and I never said anything that implied he did or did not do it for attention. Fact is, "a possible motivation for him to say it in public, other than gettin attention, does exist", and saying it doesn't, like you did, is a lie, period.

SGV

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2005, 10:02:18 AM »
Na... That is not motivation, because Mos Def has no REAL proof. He's throwing dirt on a mans name in public. Thats a cry for attention.

Mos Def = Attention Whore.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2005, 02:15:28 PM »
He's throwing dirt on a mans name in public.
exactly, and you don't throw dirt on a mans name by saying it to his face, so if throwing dirt on suge's name to make people jump on it and dislike that person too, is the way to go for somebody who has that goal. motivation does exist.

when paris is throwing dirt on bush's name (without no REAL proof either) you call that being an attention whore and advice him to say it to bush's face ? there's no POINT in saying it to his face. Most people dislike suge already, oh well most of paris audience dislike bush too. Does it stop him from saying it in public ? nah, he wants his message (fuck bush) to be heard out there, and he wants every last dude who might be listeing to be convinced. Do you have REAL proof it's different with Mos Def's motivation ? if so provide it, otherwise, stop lying.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2005, 06:03:25 PM »
He's throwing dirt on a mans name in public.
exactly, and you don't throw dirt on a mans name by saying it to his face, so if throwing dirt on suge's name to make people jump on it and dislike that person too, is the way to go for somebody who has that goal. motivation does exist.

when paris is throwing dirt on bush's name (without no REAL proof either) you call that being an attention whore and advice him to say it to bush's face ? there's no POINT in saying it to his face. Most people dislike suge already, oh well most of paris audience dislike bush too. Does it stop him from saying it in public ? nah, he wants his message (fuck bush) to be heard out there, and he wants every last dude who might be listeing to be convinced. Do you have REAL proof it's different with Mos Def's motivation ? if so provide it, otherwise, stop lying.

you sound like a lil bitch right now. if mos def said it to suge's face it wouldnt've been made public. they coulda talked about it & sqaushed it alone. when mos said suge's name he knew this would get his name on the top hiphop sites
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"