Author Topic: Mos Def calls out Suge!!!!  (Read 906 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mos Def calls out Suge!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2005, 01:55:13 AM »
exactly, and you don't throw dirt on a mans name by saying it to his face, so if throwing dirt on suge's name to make people jump on it and dislike that person too, is the way to go for somebody who has that goal. motivation does exist.

when paris is throwing dirt on bush's name (without no REAL proof either) you call that being an attention whore and advice him to say it to bush's face ? there's no POINT in saying it to his face. Most people dislike suge already, oh well most of paris audience dislike bush too. Does it stop him from saying it in public ? nah, he wants his message (fuck bush) to be heard out there, and he wants every last dude who might be listeing to be convinced. Do you have REAL proof it's different with Mos Def's motivation ? if so provide it, otherwise, stop lying.

you sound like a lil bitch right now. if mos def said it to suge's face it wouldnt've been made public. they coulda talked about it & sqaushed it alone. when mos said suge's name he knew this would get his name on the top hiphop sites

lol I love the way kids make up for missimg arguments wit shit like "you sound like a lil bitch". Hopefully you're as young as you sound (judging from your 'argumentation' and comprehension).
I'ma try one more time, after that I'ma do it the sgv way and just repeat the same post.

they coulda talkted about it & suqashed it alone
^^ possibility #1: Mos Def: "suge, you asshole you killed my man"; Suge: "watch your mouth yo, you dunno what you talkin bout, I HAD to do it" Mos Def: "hmm aight then"

possibility #2: Mos Def: "suge, you asshole you killed my man"; Suge: "the fuck you talkin about, it wasn't me" Mos Def: "oh.. aight then, nevermind"

suge will NOT admit to killin biggie, whether or not he did it, knowing that, it is factually impossible for Mos Def to squash it wit a talk. He could try and whoop his ass.. talkin ? pointless. what the hell are you thinkin saying "it wouldnt've been made public" acting like that's a good thing for him if his goal is making suge look bad and making people turn on him.

Mos Def dislkes Suge and the ONLY way to make him look bad and make others share is opinion is to speak on it in public. "if mos def said it to suge's face it wouldnt've been made public." yes, and guess what, that woulda meant he FAILED with his goal of making suge look bad. If mos def truthfully hates suge (which you can't prove he doesn't) and wants to make him look bad because of that, then doin it in public is THE ONLY thing he can do, how the fuck you gonna make somebody look bad without people knowing. The attention he's gettin is unavoidable if he, himself, wants to make suge look bad. He might do it mainly or only for the attention, but since there is another possible reason too, we can NOT tell.

I know, if you respond at all it will be one sentence without content like your previous one, ignoring all points and just repeating what you said before, backed up by nothin, so go ahead.

Thirteen

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2005, 02:08:16 AM »

lol I love the way kids make up for missimg arguments wit shit like "you sound like a lil bitch". Hopefully you're as young as you sound (judging from your 'argumentation' and comprehension).
I'ma try one more time, after that I'ma do it the sgv way and just repeat the same post.

^^ possibility #1: Mos Def: "suge, you asshole you killed my man"; Suge: "watch your mouth yo, you dunno what you talkin bout, I HAD to do it" Mos Def: "hmm aight then"

possibility #2: Mos Def: "suge, you asshole you killed my man"; Suge: "the fuck you talkin about, it wasn't me" Mos Def: "oh.. aight then, nevermind"

suge will NOT admit to killin biggie, whether or not he did it, knowing that, it is factually impossible for Mos Def to squash it wit a talk. He could try and whoop his ass.. talkin ? pointless. what the hell are you thinkin saying "it wouldnt've been made public" acting like that's a good thing for him if his goal is making suge look bad and making people turn on him.

Mos Def dislkes Suge and the ONLY way to make him look bad and make others share is opinion is to speak on it in public. "if mos def said it to suge's face it wouldnt've been made public." yes, and guess what, that woulda meant he FAILED with his goal of making suge look bad. If mos def truthfully hates suge (which you can't prove he doesn't) and wants to make him look bad because of that, then doin it in public is THE ONLY thing he can do, how the fuck you gonna make somebody look bad without people knowing. The attention he's gettin is unavoidable if he, himself, wants to make suge look bad. He might do it mainly or only for the attention, but since there is another possible reason too, we can NOT tell.

I know, if you respond at all it will be one sentence without content like your previous one, ignoring all points and just repeating what you said before, backed up by nothin, so go ahead.

Subtitle: Mos Def did it for attention

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2005, 04:43:55 AM »

Subtitle: Mos Def did it for attention

how is that related to my post ? my guess is he did it for attention but

I don't care whether Mos def did this for attention and I never said anything that implied he did or did not do it for attention. Fact is, "a possible motivation for him to say it in public, other than gettin attention, does exist", and saying it doesn't, like you SGV did, is a lie, period.

SGV

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »
His motivation was getting attention.

Thirteen

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2005, 08:09:29 PM »
fact is, Mos Def and any of the dead rappers that were mentioned were not friends....

when your friends get killed you don't wait 5 years to confront the person that "YOU KNOW" did it, on stage in front of a crowd... it doesn't solve shit. these people in the crowd aren't gonna hate suge...if they are a 2pac fan, they will still buy 2pac cd's from death row...nothing changes

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2005, 03:02:10 AM »
fact is, Mos Def and any of the dead rappers that were mentioned were not friends....

when your friends get killed you don't wait 5 years to confront the person that "YOU KNOW" did it, on stage in front of a crowd... it doesn't solve shit. these people in the crowd aren't gonna hate suge...if they are a 2pac fan, they will still buy 2pac cd's from death row...nothing changes

alotta people who still respect suge think all that negative shit you hear abot him are mainly rumors, so if you tell em how it now turned out to be proven as extremely likely that suge has something to do with biggies death it might convince them, whether it was 8 years ago or not, if the reason they ain't yet "turned" on suge was that they never believed that shit.

it was recently reported that they found out who killed biggie and he is somehow connected with suge. Adressing this now, after all these years is not random.

Thirteen

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2005, 11:26:34 AM »
it is random....he still does not know suge did it... no one knows suge did it or he'd be in court right now under conspiracy charges...and telling a crowd of people isn't going to do nothing.

these facts = ATTENTION  WHORE

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2005, 05:06:21 AM »
You don't know whether tellin a crowd won't do shit, and neither does mos def.
lol @ claiming you should only adress somethin if you got trial worthy proof. That would make all these rappers who accuse bush of doin the shit he did attention whores. If there was any of such proof bush would be in court right now too.

Sayin that shit in public actually makes more sense now, if there was 100% proof and Suge was charged he'd be sure to get what he deserves, while under the given circumstances, he'll get away wit it so tryin to turn every last dude against him is all that's left for mos def.

note, as I repeatedly stated before, I'm not saying that's how it is, it is a possibility though so claiming mos def should have said it to suge's face (which couldn't possibly do shit) is pointless.

I wouldn't have said shit to people who just say "mos def's an attention whore" cause I also think that's most likey the case. But when that sgv dude said mos def shoulda said it to suge's face, I had to point out that this is a stupid comment and that there IS a possible motivation other than gettin attention.