Author Topic: Classic Threads - The Best of G-Spot  (Read 14235 times)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Re: CLASSIC THREADS - THE BEST OF G-SPOT
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2005, 11:38:55 PM »
This might become a classic too.

As long as E-Crazy's pussy keeps flowin' with blood... threads are bound to end up as classics.... I bet he really regrets posting his pic... LOLLL he even tried to deny that it's him.... poor guy :'( :'( :'(
when did i deny it? im not the guy on the left

You said "that's not even me in the pic"... before any1 mentioned the guy on the left... you were trying to deny that you're that retarded motherfucker on the chair who looks like he busted a nut watching some girl dance... anyways, you say "i'm not the guy on the left" like it's a bad thing... you would be better off lying and saying you're him or that fat fuck...

ecrazy

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2005, 11:40:39 PM »

As long as E-Crazy's pussy keeps flowin' with blood... threads are bound to end up as classics.... I bet he really regrets posting his pic... LOLLL he even tried to deny that it's him.... poor guy :'( :'( :'(

You said "that's not even me in the pic"... before any1 mentioned the guy on the left... you were trying to deny that you're that retarded motherfucker on the chair who looks like he busted a nut watching some girl dance... anyways, you say "i'm not the guy on the left" like it's a bad thing... you would be better off lying and saying you're him or that fat fuck...
dang, once again....what is your beef with me??? lmao!

Thirteen

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2005, 11:41:46 PM »

here i'll reply for him and save him some trouble...

whatever, i don't care what you guys think, you're too scared to post your own pic. i don't care. at least i'm brave enough to put my pic up. OMG you're a retard...get off my nuts... what ever... at least i go out and drink and sit and shit....what do you besides be on my nuts? it doens't bother me

how did i do?

We Fly High

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2005, 11:44:38 PM »
alright heres my pick for some classic threads.

i thought the max powers & GiGi Berry thing was very underrated. in my opinion that was one of the funniest things ever posted on this board. i guess it didnt get as many replies as some of the other threads.. but it was still funny regardless..

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=50478.0 "Any1 know who Gigi Berry is?"
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=50562.0 "Is Gigi Berry hot" poll

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2005, 11:46:24 PM »

here i'll reply for him and save him some trouble...

whatever, i don't care what you guys think, you're too scared to post your own pic. i don't care. at least i'm brave enough to put my pic up. OMG you're a retard...get off my nuts... what ever... at least i go out and drink and sit and shit....what do you besides be on my nuts? it doens't bother me

how did i do?

LMAO

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2005, 12:01:04 AM »
LMAO @ the hater player posts..."i  need  a lawn mawr wtf is goin on man"...."it should be called the billys"

ROFL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2005, 01:37:44 PM »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2005, 02:04:24 PM »
^ LMAO

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2005, 04:04:32 PM »
Ok.. in the "post pix of your pets" thread, somebody posted this:

and something about the pic made me think... I saw something but it took me a while to finally realize that this creature looks a lot like.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2005, 12:22:23 AM »
LMFAOOOOOO...Holy shit! They look EXACTLY alike...ROFLOLLLLLL...Classic.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2005, 01:13:19 AM »
haha, seperated at birth....

'EclipZe

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2005, 10:48:12 AM »
LMFAO THATS JUST CRAZY hahahaha

Jome

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2005, 12:25:08 PM »
I added some other classics to the 1st post + "EXPOSED - SPECIAL EPISODES"  ;D ;D ;D
I think there should be more "Exposed" episoder, but some of them ain't funny, just pathetic..

Keep_It_Thoro