Author Topic: Yuk-Okay  (Read 213 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yuk-Okay
« on: July 30, 2005, 10:35:22 AM »
wtf, since when yuk do club trakcs wit lil jon??? and is it me or is LIL Jon the most ANNOYING PERSON EVER. in OKAY he fuckin says "ok" like 47823646 times and its so annoying, also doesnt every lil jon track sound the same, with himyelling in the back round

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yuk-Okay
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 10:41:01 AM »
Thats not Lil Jon,its Baby Jon.I think Yuk says he's from Germany or something like that.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 10:43:41 AM »
Thats not Lil Jon,its Baby Jon.I think Yuk says he's from Germany or something like that.

lol, baby jon, wtf. his beats AND annoying voice sound just like lil jon hahah

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 10:47:31 AM »
damm, didnt know there was a german version of lil jon (the world is fucked up, lol), and if you gonna get somebody on your tracking yelling at least get lil jon so you can get some airplay

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 10:58:39 AM »

lol, baby jon, wtf. his beats AND annoying voice sound just like lil jon hahah

wtf are u talking about? it's a mixtape, they are rapping over the beats made by someone else (lil jon etc) baby jon is just their own version of lil jon