Author Topic: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video  (Read 1276 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2005, 12:39:09 AM »
This song is delicate."As she rests her tired head on my lap".What is that shit?If you like this song, you go against everything Westside Connection stands for".So many rappers in Love" was talking about bitch shit like this.Fuck this guy.

LMAO^ lil rob and his crew is more gangsta than cube, mack, and dub claim to be,lol

anyways

LIL Rob ain't exactly a great rhymer but the dude speaks to the REAL west coast, that's why i bump his music and support him

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2005, 02:10:05 AM »
WTF!
Can that wetback even speak English???
Ban that disrespectful son of a bitch. :sign_banhim:

Anyways, dope beat, horrible lyrics, but an overall enjoyable track.

Word, son
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2005, 02:15:49 AM »
"Right Next To The Pacific To Be Specific" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!! THAT LINE IS GREAT!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2005, 02:19:54 AM »
nobody is bangin it cuz they dont understand what he is about only us from daygo understand cruisin to the beach and chillin all day then hittin the parties at night.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2005, 02:31:28 AM »
nobody is bangin it cuz they dont understand what he is about only us from daygo understand cruisin to the beach and chillin all day then hittin the parties at night.

only in daygo? naw all over cali, lil rob is probably the most well known/liked  MEXICAN rapper

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2005, 08:07:52 AM »

im from dago homie, and i aint feelin that shit at all. I understand for tha mexicans to support him, shit if i was mexican id prolly bump his shit too i guess. but yeah, lyrically Lil Rob is garbage. His rhymes are kinda Sesame Street u know? Its good if he get exposure cus like i said, he is from tha town. But he isnt gonna help mexican rap make any big strides nationwide. He gets a lotta radio play down here cus he cool with people at Z90....politican u know? But shit, he isnt even one of the 5 best rappers in SD....not even CLOSE. Shit, he prolly aint even the best mexican rapper in SD. Id take Shadow or Lil One over him easily.

SGV

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2005, 08:33:37 AM »

LMAO^ lil rob and his crew is more gangsta than cube, mack, and dub claim to be,lol

anyways

LIL Rob ain't exactly a great rhymer but the dude speaks to the REAL west coast, that's why i bump his music and support him

LMAO. Lil Rob is from an Upper Middle Class area in San Diego. He's not what he says he is. DON'T believe the hype.

Wouldn't you try to clown me for bumpin' South shit? But then you're bumpin' Lil Rob? LMAO!

only in daygo? naw all over cali, lil rob is probably the most well known/liked MEXICAN rapper

Baby Bash. Now shut up.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2005, 08:54:52 AM »
LIL ROB'S A WEENIE !

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2005, 12:10:49 PM »
Haha..game 2...hahah

well..video did look good..but they use exact same method...dang...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2005, 03:12:14 PM »

anyways

LMAO. Lil Rob is from an Upper Middle Class area in San Diego. He's not what he says he is. DON'T believe the hype.

Wouldn't you try to clown me for bumpin' South shit? But then you're bumpin' Lil Rob? LMAO!

only in daygo? naw all over cali, lil rob is probably the most well known/liked MEXICAN rapper

Baby Bash. Now shut up.

::throws SUV a granny bra::

again lil rob and his CREW, is more gangsta than cube, mack , and dub claim to be they've been hollywood for a minute now rob might be a midget and wouldn't be able to hurt a fly but shit he's more street than them

and baby bash is for bitches, only bitches and bitch ass girls listen to him , ain't no real street people listen to baby bash. go to mercado latino and say that shit, every mexican would laugh at your ass.

now go pump some breast milk for your lunch or somethin man

SGV

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2005, 03:18:11 PM »
I knew you'd have nothing to say so you'd resort to trying to diss me. Poor kid. I don't even have to diss you. I'll just speak the truth.

Lil Rob is not street. Like I said, he's from an Upper Middle Class area in San Diego. DubC is in Lemiert Park regularly. Dub >> Lil Rob.

"Suga Suga" > "Summer Nights." "Baby, I'm Back" > "Barely Gettin' By."

Every Cholo I know HATES Lil Rob. LOL @ You trying to ride for this guy.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2005, 03:46:10 PM »
I knew you'd have nothing to say so you'd resort to trying to diss me. Poor kid. I don't even have to diss you. I'll just speak the truth.

Lil Rob is not street. Like I said, he's from an Upper Middle Class area in San Diego. DubC is in Lemiert Park regularly. Dub >> Lil Rob.

"Suga Suga" > "Summer Nights." "Baby, I'm Back" > "Barely Gettin' By."

Every Cholo I know HATES Lil Rob. LOL @ You trying to ride for this guy.

::)

SUV knows every cholo now.lol whatever man just about every mexican i know loves lil rob here in bakersfield, everyone i know in LA love the dude. if you go to a mexican swap meet like Mercado Latino or Geraldos or montgumery world plaza , he's always the one with all the posters hung up in all the music shops

see i can say that lil rob ain't that great of a rapper , i don't go around saying shit like lil wayne and paul wall are lyrical genius, if you like that SHIT than fine, but i call it how i see it, i can admit lil rob is a bad rapper but the dude DOES speak on shit i can relate to.

and like i said again lil rob and his crew act more gangsta than the whole west side connection, dub c is gangsta i ain't doubting that but he's not as thug as he claims to be

and LOL at baby bash, SUV you like bitch music

SGV

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2005, 04:05:39 PM »
I claimed I know every Cholo? See why it's pointless to converse with you? I said every Cholo I know, as in personally Interacted with, hates Lil Rob. I don't know what you can't comprehend. Go to a Baby Bash function, bet you'll see nothing but Mexicans.

Prove Lil Wayne is not lyrical and prove that Paul Wall is a dumb ass on the Mic. You can't.

They act more gangsta? How so? What have they done? You know Lil Rob? Shut up. Prove that they act more gangsta.

Baby Bash is a bitch? I know you'd never tell him that.

I’m with my momma rant-a-car with ten and a half pounds
No DL's, an endless amount of rounds
With my mind on my mansion, I’m smashin about the town
You thought I was a hog? Wait till I clown now
Basha with me, believe me, disturbin three for the fifty
And I wish a mutha fucker would try to get with me
'cos I’m nifty with the milly when the torch is on
And Play every play like its fourth and long
Now when the horse is gone, I beat the shit out the pig
It dont take much, to split a fools wig
See im only one shot from making the headlines
So quick nigga, got quarters and dead lines
Shakin the bed time, they checking my barcode
A.T.F, I.N.S and the US Marshal
And this is aint nathin new to me
Capitalize on opportunity (Uh!)
Capitalize on opportunity

Whats bitch about that?

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2005, 04:26:48 PM »
lil rob is the the most ugliest muthafucker on earth...
even uglier than that precious dude from lord of the rings...
my girlfriend read some shit on the internet and she saw his picture and she was like  :o
he looks like a mexican goat with that dirty ass beard

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2005, 05:18:35 PM »
I claimed I know every Cholo? See why it's pointless to converse with you? I said every Cholo I know, as in personally Interacted with, hates Lil Rob. I don't know what you can't comprehend. Go to a Baby Bash function, bet you'll see nothing but Mexicans.

Prove Lil Wayne is not lyrical and prove that Paul Wall is a dumb ass on the Mic. You can't.

They act more gangsta? How so? What have they done? You know Lil Rob? Shut up. Prove that they act more gangsta.

Baby Bash is a bitch? I know you'd never tell him that.

I’m with my momma rant-a-car with ten and a half pounds
No DL's, an endless amount of rounds
With my mind on my mansion, I’m smashin about the town
You thought I was a hog? Wait till I clown now
Basha with me, believe me, disturbin three for the fifty
And I wish a mutha fucker would try to get with me
'cos I’m nifty with the milly when the torch is on
And Play every play like its fourth and long
Now when the horse is gone, I beat the shit out the pig
It dont take much, to split a fools wig
See im only one shot from making the headlines
So quick nigga, got quarters and dead lines
Shakin the bed time, they checking my barcode
A.T.F, I.N.S and the US Marshal
Capitalize on opportunity (Uh!)
Capitalize on opportunity

Whats bitch about that?

my point was SUV, that just because every cholo YOU know hates him means jack SHIT, damn near every cholo i've known in two hell three cities LOVES the dude

and that baby bash line don't mean crap, ja rule, cassidey, and all them other fools on the radio have the same stuff in their rhymes, doesn't change the fact that he's a bitches rapper, and yes i bet there will be a bunch of mexicans at a baby bash convention, he's a mexican rapper. only difference is he's got more girl fans than anything.....man this ain't even a contest this is like comparing the fan bases of Motley Crue/Poison/bon jovi, to the fan bases of Metallica/Pantera/Slayer