Author Topic: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video  (Read 1261 times)

SGV

Re: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2005, 05:22:29 PM »
You're justification makes no sense.

I know Cholos from SD on up, NONE OF THEM like Lil Rob. So, yea, I know Cholos in more then 3 cities who don't like Lil Rob. What's your next excuse?

Cassidy > Lil Rob in the streets and on the mic. Cassidy shoots people, Lil Rob gets shot. LOL.

Are you saying that Lil Rob doesn't cater his music to the bitches? LOL.

This is by far your worst arguement.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2005, 05:27:41 PM »

baby bash

lil rob

this might be a hard question y'all but which rapper do you think the lil girls like and which rapper do you think the mexican in the street like

suv likes baby bash by the way
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 05:35:56 PM by Fear and Loathing in Bakersfield »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2005, 05:31:16 PM »
You're justification makes no sense.

I know Cholos from SD on up, NONE OF THEM like Lil Rob. So, yea, I know Cholos in more then 3 cities who don't like Lil Rob. What's your next excuse?

Cassidy > Lil Rob in the streets and on the mic. Cassidy shoots people, Lil Rob gets shot. LOL.

Are you saying that Lil Rob doesn't cater his music to the bitches? LOL.

This is by far your worst arguement.

SUV if you and your bitch ass homies want to listen to bitch ass bitch music like baby bash and cassidy be my guest

SGV

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2005, 05:43:46 PM »
LMAO @ Showing the LPG album Cover. You realize that they diss Lil Rob all the time right? hahahahaha!

You're so mad, it's funny. So really, the only evidence you have on Lil Rob being "hard" is that he has a flick with a Corona in his hand. Other than that, he's posing with some Cholo's who dissed him and a 13 year old girl.

Whereas Baby Bash has a fairly cute broad posing with him. And two young broads holding his album up. But...

Let me show you something:

These are Baby Bash's main chicks in L.A. He's more of a man than you. hahahaha.

Also, you'd never say anything like to me and my homies, so don't act tough online homie. Don't be mad because your chulo, Lil Rob, isn't what you think he is.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2005, 05:50:52 PM »
wow you just proved my point, baby bash is a bitch rapper...lol

and i'll tell you and your homies to your face that you guys  listen to bitch musicm, SUVcan i ask you something , do you wear pink and pluck your eye brows like bash ?

your only defense is baby bash gets more woman,lol so. the backstreet boys get more women than everyone on this board combined and including baby bash and lil rob ....what are you going to follow them and defend them now too?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 05:54:09 PM by Fear and Loathing in Bakersfield »

SGV

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2005, 05:55:21 PM »
wow you just proved my point, baby bash is a bitch rapper...lol

your only defense is baby bash gets more woman,lol so. the backstreet boys get more women than everyone on this board combined and including baby bash and lil rob ....what are you going to follow them and defend them now too?

LOL. I proved that he's a rapper with bitches. You're the only real bitch here. You'd never say this to Bash. I already know. So yea man... Keep on trying to prove that Lil Rob is ANY different than Bash.

[Kay Slay]DAMN!!![/Kay Slay]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2005, 06:28:27 PM »
Jake, don't even try to drop street politics because you're making a fool out of yourself. If you knew anything, you'd know that Lil Rob is hated all over the South because he doesn't stand up as a Southerner. He's a gimmick. He gets ran up on in the North and swears up and down he don't bang. Then he goes back to the South and hops on LPG nuts trying to gain some street credibility. But now they all see right through him. He didn't grow up like that. The Surenos don't respect him, the only ones you see with him are making money. Money talks. Surenos in the North love him, he's like their idol, they think he got the biggest nuts out of all the Sureno rappers because he does shows in the North, but what they fail to realize is Lil Rob is not a Sureno when he's up north, do you catch the drift or not? He is hated on strongly in the South, SGV is correct. Now baby bash, he's respected everywhere, from the North to the South to Texas. It don't matter if he making singles for females nowadays. The old way wasn't working. Like I said, money talks.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2005, 06:36:34 PM »
they both wack as fuck but thats just me I guess...

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2005, 07:39:34 PM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

SGV

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2005, 08:52:42 PM »
Jake, don't even try to drop street politics because you're making a fool out of yourself. If you knew anything, you'd know that Lil Rob is hated all over the South because he doesn't stand up as a Southerner. He's a gimmick. He gets ran up on in the North and swears up and down he don't bang. Then he goes back to the South and hops on LPG nuts trying to gain some street credibility. But now they all see right through him. He didn't grow up like that. The Surenos don't respect him, the only ones you see with him are making money. Money talks. Surenos in the North love him, he's like their idol, they think he got the biggest nuts out of all the Sureno rappers because he does shows in the North, but what they fail to realize is Lil Rob is not a Sureno when he's up north, do you catch the drift or not? He is hated on strongly in the South, SGV is correct. Now baby bash, he's respected everywhere, from the North to the South to Texas. It don't matter if he making singles for females nowadays. The old way wasn't working. Like I said, money talks.

Damn Jake... Stick to Rock Music.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2005, 11:54:20 PM »

whatever man , all i know is i know ALOT of ....and i mean ALOT of people that love lil rob it's not even like how you say, i can't speak on northern cali but as far as every thing between Fresno and on down to Orange County every swap meet or latino record store or  place , they always got his poster all over the wall, every time i bump lil rob in my ride i get compliments like "ay you bump lil rob? that's cool ese, love that shit" every damn mexican i know likes that fool i can't. From what i see the only people that hate on rob from what i see is those LPG fools and a couple other fools from that one DVD Latino hip hop beefs or whatever.

you two may be right , but from i seen every where in Fresno they got rob's back, everywhere in bako they got rob's back .....just about every spot i've been to in LA gots his back, and every other place that i've seen, if he he's so hated on i don't know why he's getting bigger and bigger with every album

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2005, 11:55:32 PM »

Damn Jake... Stick to Rock Music.

it's cool SUV, if i had bitch tits like you i'd listen to bitch music too if it helped me get the ladies

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »

amazingly i agree with Rod..Lil Rob is a surreno but you know when you get a big break that gang stuff is 8th priority.. like most gangsters he throws it down in the south but when he comes up here its like he's a regular...half the ppl in the north dont know hes surreno cause he's never come out with it up here. He knows his ass will get jumped, he doesnt have much back in the south what would make him so confident to be a bold surreno in the north?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2005, 12:16:36 AM »

whatever man , all i know is i know ALOT of ....and i mean ALOT of people that love lil rob it's not even like how you say, i can't speak on northern cali but as far as every thing between Fresno and on down to Orange County every swap meet or latino record store or  place , they always got his poster all over the wall, every time i bump lil rob in my ride i get compliments like "ay you bump lil rob? that's cool ese, love that shit" every damn mexican i know likes that fool i can't. From what i see the only people that hate on rob from what i see is those LPG fools and a couple other fools from that one DVD Latino hip hop beefs or whatever.

you two may be right , but from i seen every where in Fresno they got rob's back, everywhere in bako they got rob's back .....just about every spot i've been to in LA gots his back, and every other place that i've seen, if he he's so hated on i don't know why he's getting bigger and bigger with every album

lol yall are killin me with this argument...like someone else said...they both wack. Lyrically both are trash. Its hard cus we're all from different places tho. I mean, i dunno how Baby Bash is looked at up North...but down here its mostly females who would bump that shit. it gets radio play, like Nelly or anybody else who's wack but makes songs for girls to listen to. I cant imagine he's got any real street backing up there cus he seems so soft...but who knows. Likewise, i have no idea what kinda response lil rob gets up there. Muhafuckas up there might look at him the same way people down here look at Baby Bash. I would say Lil Rob spits more street shit..Baby Bash is kinda VH1 lol. SGV, honestly you are wrong on one side....ese's down here do bump Lil Robs shit. The guy does sell some records....and who exactly do u think WOULD be buyin his shit? It aint the black people, asians, or even white people. But like i said originally...they both are shit IMO...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2005, 12:51:26 AM »
^ i never said he was a good mc, he's a really bad rhymer in my opinion, but with that said i feel what he's tryin to say