Author Topic: Student dies in racist axe attack.  (Read 444 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Student dies in racist axe attack.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2005, 01:18:53 AM »
every person that joined in on this terrible, ridicolous murder will pay eternally when they have their face to face meeting with the lord themselves one day.  i hope god shows no mercy with these maggots

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2005, 02:29:29 AM »

Read about this today, made pg3 news over here. Absolutely sickening story, i can't believe how barbaric the attack was. I feel especially for the g/f and cousin that had to come back with help to the scene of him lying there with an axe still embedded in his head, can't imagine how horrifying that would have been.

RIP
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2005, 04:30:22 AM »
every person that joined in on this terrible, ridicolous murder will pay eternally when they have their face to face meeting with the lord themselves one day.  i hope god shows no mercy with these maggots

If believing that makes you sleep better..
in reality, after we die we all get treated the same way, since there is no god and no enteral fuck at all. we all rot 6 feet deep and the world goes on.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2005, 07:19:44 AM »
^^^Thats cool personnally i disagree though.  i can ensure you im not going to the same place hitler went when he died but its just my opinion

dexter

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2005, 07:21:38 AM »
Damn >:(

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2005, 10:53:18 AM »
Only in..... wait...this didn't happen in America?

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2005, 11:09:06 AM »
^^^Thats cool personnally i disagree though.  i can ensure you im not going to the same place hitler went when he died but its just my opinion

lmao

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2005, 12:39:35 PM »
damn shit like that disgusts me man i dont understand rasicm these days

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2005, 02:24:52 PM »
same shit happenned again too, only this time it was a black guy who stabbed a white bloke and killed him on a bus for no reason. even though i'm against the death penalty it does make you wonder we don't really have an effective penal system to protect us from this vermin because even if they do get locked up they get out someday.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2005, 04:11:39 PM »

in reality, after we die we all get treated the same way, since there is no god and no enteral fuck at all. we all rot 6 feet deep and the world goes on.

Well, im sure you live a happy life lmao...I bet you can't wait to die and be 6 feet deep..keep thinking that thought it makes you feel really good

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2005, 04:13:17 PM »
same shit happenned again too, only this time it was a black guy who stabbed a white bloke and killed him on a bus for no reason.

well.. how come this stuff never makes the news?

every person that joined in on this terrible, ridicolous murder will pay eternally when they have their face to face meeting with the lord themselves one day. i hope god shows no mercy with these maggots

Well, im sure you live a happy life lmao...I bet you can't wait to die and be 6 feet deep..keep thinking that thought it makes you feel really good

Religion is like therapy and drug in one.. just because Im clean doesnt mean I don't find other ways to get high..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2005, 02:55:49 AM »
same shit happenned again too, only this time it was a black guy who stabbed a white bloke and killed him on a bus for no reason.

well.. how come this stuff never makes the news?

every person that joined in on this terrible, ridicolous murder will pay eternally when they have their face to face meeting with the lord themselves one day. i hope god shows no mercy with these maggots

Religion is like therapy and drug in one.. just because Im clean doesnt mean I don't find other ways to get high..
because they don;t call it rascist attack when its the other way round. what a load of bollucks

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2005, 02:06:23 PM »
they should kill him in the same manner. axe to the racist's head.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2005, 07:21:28 PM »
I can't stand racism, and why people are so stupid  :grumpy: :eh: