Author Topic: Bush Appoints Bolton To The UN  (Read 208 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Bush Appoints Bolton To The UN
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2005, 05:46:24 PM »
your right don rizzle you know who they SHOULD HAVE appointed

MICHAEL BOLTON

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2005, 05:50:28 PM »
There was bipartisan agreement that Bolton was the wrong man for the job, but Bush appointed him anyways.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2005, 07:13:09 PM »
There was bipartisan agreement that Bolton was the wrong man for the job, but Bush appointed him anyways.

Bush appointed him like that..lol...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2005, 07:14:08 PM »
Wow Ive never seen a picture of Michael Bolton until just now. Fruity muthafucka

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2005, 07:14:56 PM »
Wow Ive never seen a picture of Michael Bolton until just now. Fruity muthafucka
fruity with a beard.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2005, 08:22:44 PM »
for a post like this shouldn't you pick someone that everyone agree is fit for the job and someone shadowed with so many doubts?

i bet the senate couldn't even all pick Jesus if he was running for the position. ther'es not a single person everybody likes

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2005, 09:36:44 PM »

Having the dubcc record for responding to posts with "HAHAHAHA....."  doesn't make you cool.  I'm honestly a bit confused whenever I see you respond like that.  It's like your proud to make it known that you're an insecure web dork.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2005, 03:27:09 AM »
your right don rizzle you know who they SHOULD HAVE appointed

MICHAEL BOLTON
HES PROBABLY MORE SUITED TO THE JOB ANYWAYS

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2005, 08:11:01 AM »
Having the dubcc record for responding to posts with "HAHAHAHA....."  doesn't make you cool.  I'm honestly a bit confused whenever I see you respond like that.  It's like your proud to make it known that you're an insecure web dork.
I'm laughing at the absurdity of your statement.

You try and play it off like a large number of republicans didn't support the Bolton nomination by painting it as a Bi-partisan consensus. Try again.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH