Author Topic: Which rapper is your college football team most similar to?  (Read 98 times)

mauzip

Re: Which rapper is your college football team most similar to?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 01:45:43 AM »
I don't have a favorite football team :)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 01:47:59 AM »
dat sshit dont make sence

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 10:48:07 AM »

^^you never make senSe
 ;D
Some of them that i like

Navy/Slick Rick

One of the pioneers of the game that's fallen on hard times. Despite an occasional resurgence, pretty much impossible for them to compete on the same level anymore, not that anyone expects them to. Always a welcome appearance on your TV, and no one in their right mind would diss them in public.

Washington State/Eightball & MJG

A little too country for mainstream consumption, but they've put together a far better catalogue than most of their regional peers with little to no media recognition, probably because they come from some of the most depressing places in America.

- Indiana, Duke, Kansas & UConn/The Black Eyed Peas

Look, we all knew they were wack as fuck from the get-go, but at this point, it barely merits a mention. Making fun of them is almost redundant, but you figure they have no trouble paying their bills. There's supposedly a breakout star in here, but I seriously have my doubts if the public really cares. Absolutely no one would shed a tear if they disappeared completely.

LOL...so true......this shit is funny..some are on point some are little off.

No Notre Dame though  >:(

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008