Author Topic: Air France Plane Crashed In Toronto  (Read 685 times)

Thirteen

Re: Air France Plane Crashed In Toronto
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2005, 12:24:08 AM »
Jome and Jamal should get together and box

we can call it the FORAY IN NORWAY

is see a blossoming e beef starting  ;D

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2005, 12:50:13 AM »
Yeah, the intellectual level in ToT is cr-aaa-zy.  :o :o

Not really... and it's due to people like you...

No, I hardly post here, it's because of extreme (American) patriots, brainwashed religious morons, insane Germans, and the occasional fuckwith who target these outcasts to "son" with ridiculous lame outbursts filled with kindergarden insults about sexual preference, nationality, looks and prejudice, like yourself. I pity fools like you.  8)

Actually, I comment on posts made by people who continuously say dumb shit... like yourself. The reason you don't post here is because you'd rather make dumb posts on other boards (i.e. Stunt 101 is produced by Rockwilder, Italian cuisine = ketchup on pasta, etc)

Jome

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2005, 10:54:46 AM »
You try to "son" me with a guess I took at a producer for a track 2 years ago and some old ass thread about ketchup. LMAO, Keep it up buddy. ::)   

Thirteen

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2005, 11:01:25 AM »
You try to "son" me with a guess I took at a producer for a track 2 years ago and some old ass thread about ketchup. LMAO, Keep it up buddy. ::)   

he keeps all his "sonnings" in a diary, so when he's home alone on the weekend, he looks them up and takes a stroll down memory lane

Jome

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2005, 11:13:22 AM »
he keeps all his "sonnings" in a diary, so when he's home alone on the weekend, he looks them up and takes a stroll down memory lane

:D

Must be a short memory lane..

UAK

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2005, 11:15:40 AM »
This is crazy there were no fatalities...Something like a miracle...Praise the Lord

Shut up  ::)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2005, 01:30:12 PM »

I wasn't even trying to son you.... just telling it how it is... if you felt sonned, then be it.

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2005, 01:43:55 PM »
Isn't "to son" a verb our grandmamas and granddaddies used when they were young?

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2005, 01:53:01 PM »
Isn't "to son" a verb our grandmamas and granddaddies used when they were young?

it's fun to still use it because alot of people just hate it

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2005, 03:57:31 PM »
Wait why are people bitching, I thought this was a about a plane crash. Get it together girls

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2005, 02:17:26 AM »
thank booda no one was killed  8)