Author Topic: Priorities of American Media  (Read 116 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Priorities of American Media
« on: August 02, 2005, 01:18:25 AM »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Re: Priorities of American Media
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 01:20:42 AM »
this is why they grow up ingnorant  ::)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 02:48:28 AM »
lol

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »
this is why they grow up ingnorant  Roll Eyes

tell me where u live, if u say Europe then just quit dubcc and stop trying to tell people things cause youre a product of worse education and prejudice than the states. lmao at these fuckin jerkoff skeptics who sit smug at their computer digging up little obscure facts and basing all their little pussy smart ass comments on them like it's valid info. yeah, i hate the news, I'm not a dumbfuck, whoa re you to assume that about Americans, matter fact, just leave this whole website this is west coast connection, west coast i.e. california, you're here cuz your on our nuts if u wanna talk shit go hang out at some coffe shop with all the other trendy I hate america fucks and sip a mocha or some shit while all your other skeptic friends make you feel about your shitty existence by gangin up on the states. yeah. you hurt, close up shop now before anyone else notices you.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 11:00:11 AM by I'm stompin your feelings like BET »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 01:21:27 PM »
listen fucktard.........i live in L.A......no matter wht the fuck u say.......even if u type a whole fucking loveletter......i kno more than you....i didnt assume this shit about Americans hoe......I KNO THIS SHIT ABOUT AMERICANS......u dont kno shit.....now go sit on AJs dick

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 04:18:15 PM »

tell me where u live, if u say Europe then just quit dubcc and stop trying to tell people things cause youre a product of worse education and prejudice than the states. lmao at these fuckin jerkoff skeptics who sit smug at their computer digging up little obscure facts and basing all their little pussy smart ass comments on them like it's valid info. yeah, i hate the news, I'm not a dumbfuck, whoa re you to assume that about Americans, matter fact, just leave this whole website this is west coast connection, west coast i.e. california, you're here cuz your on our nuts if u wanna talk shit go hang out at some coffe shop with all the other trendy I hate america fucks and sip a mocha or some shit while all your other skeptic friends make you feel about your shitty existence by gangin up on the states. yeah. you hurt, close up shop now before anyone else notices you.
You do readlise this site was setup and is financed by europeans?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 04:49:05 PM »

You're a mexican hick. Just wanted to tell you that for a while.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 06:57:03 PM »
I love you girls

maybe the three of you should team up and form a crew. then you wont be so lonely and pissed off at the world, much less America.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 07:02:44 PM by I'm stompin your feelings like BET »

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2005, 03:12:57 AM »
You cant step to me son, I'm a muthafuckin Double OG you know what that means, I'm twice as hard as Snoop Dogg, and I can diss you.