15 (29.4%)
Acgrundy
12 (23.5%)
a.d.i.d.a.s.
10 (19.6%)
dameons
14 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Who is the gayest most annoying fag on DubCC?  (Read 2712 times)

WestCoasta

Who is the gayest most annoying fag on DubCC?
« on: August 02, 2005, 10:58:25 PM »
I feel they are all 100% equally gay

a.d.i.d.a.s. sounds the absolute gayest  (remember, he's the Dub Crip Connection guys  :-\, be careful)

dameons makes the stupidest threads and barely knows how to read and write

SGV is a full blown loser who nobody likes, his karma is like -3,000 and he bitchez about opinions   :-*

Acgrundy is 27 years old and bitchez like a little girl about everyones opinion
and gets his feelings hurt when you say something back and alwayz tries to get the last word in like it's a contest

and they all gonna say "well you're gay for makin this thread"  :'( cry about it u faggots
you're mad 'cause somebody is actually making a thread about how gay you are

this was fun, thanks for participating guys!  ;D :D

SGV - get drunk at the club tonight for me buddy  ;) :-*

....... now let's hear your bitchy rants guys, I'm waiting for you to call ME the gayest on the forum  ;)

ecrazy

Re: Who is the gayest most annoying fag on DubCC?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 11:00:46 PM »

....... now let's hear your bitchy rants guys, I'm waiting for you to call ME the gayest on the forum  ;)
Your The Gayest Guy On The Forum.....is that what you wanted?

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 11:03:23 PM »
well, don't we have a bashful person here?  Didn't want to overtake the poll by a landslide so you left yourself out huh?  good man, good man, because I know myself I woulda had to vote for you, even tho I am on the poll.

Acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 11:05:16 PM »
funny, I don't make special threadz bitching about people that make me butthurt and cry myself to sleep.  but I bitch like a lil girl and get my feelings hurt from comments.  hmmmmm.....I wonder what that would make the starter of this thread?

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 11:06:11 PM »
the most gayest is mauzip no doubt
but yeah SGV is gay only cus hes an asshole when he dissagrees with someone he acts like other mother fuckers dont got opinions and i dont hate the dude i just hate his opinions but i aint trippin
e-crazy is pretty gay
other then that everyone seems cool
grundy use to be hella gay he use to follow me in every post n shit but hes cool now
and kain is just queer (wierd) hes the wierdest black guy i ever known of

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 11:08:09 PM »
As much as i wanted to vote for the Severely Gay Vegetarian, dameons gets my vote. Well, I'm off to stealing more identities. 

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 11:17:11 PM »
but yeah SGV is gay only cus hes an asshole when he dissagrees with someone he acts like other mother fuckers dont got opinions and i dont hate the dude i just hate his opinions but i aint trippin
e-crazy is pretty gay
grundy use to be hella gay he use to follow me in every post n shit but hes cool now
what u got against me? do i even know you?? HAHAHA LMAO!

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 11:24:30 PM »
e-crazy is pretty gay

yes bitch uve talked shit to me alot of times
plus ur just a moron and u wanna be a cop

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 11:27:46 PM »
e-crazy is pretty gay

hahahaha, thats funny...what did i say to you? whatever,,,anyways, i am not going to be a cop anymore, ive changed my major, and im trying to get into this recording arts program at my school, so yea, just thought id throw that lil bit of info at ya, but yea, hahaha, i talked shit to you, whats ur ol sn again?

DAYUM

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005, 11:28:41 PM »
e-crazy is pretty gay

hahahaha, thats funny...what did i say to you? whatever,,,anyways, i am not going to be a cop anymore, ive changed my major, and im trying to get into this recording arts program at my school, so yea, just thought id throw that lil bit of info at ya, but yea, hahaha, i talked shit to you, whats ur ol sn again?

im AG

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2005, 11:53:09 PM »
I bitch like a lil girl and get my feelings hurt from comments. hmmmmm.....I wonder what that would make the starter of this thread?
somebody who knows you are a 27 year old loser who bitchez about peoples opinions, that's who
ya gotta try harder, I already stated what you would say before you wrote this, yeaaaa

Your The Gayest Guy On The Forum.....is that what you wanted?
yeah, thanks    good to get that outta the way  ::)

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2005, 11:58:39 PM »
as long as fiends smoke crack, I be on the corner hustlin countin my stacks

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2005, 12:21:50 AM »
who cares man u talkin about them bitchin moanin and cryin wen ur the one wastin ur time makin this thread i say u send one one of then a hate PM and go on wit postin

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2005, 12:38:21 AM »
who cares man u talkin about them bitchin moanin and cryin wen ur the one wastin ur time makin this thread i say u send one one of then a hate PM and go on wit postin
I will go on with posting, thanks! and this thread took me 2 min, not that much of a waste of time, you replied might I ad  :P

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2005, 12:53:43 AM »
Grundy and SGV actually seem to know wtf they are talkin bout most of the time,I can think of alot worse posters than them...but then again who gives a fuck its a damn messageboard.