Author Topic: Blue Collar work is the way to go  (Read 235 times)

herpes

Blue Collar work is the way to go
« on: June 27, 2006, 04:01:56 PM »
Women love it, im doing sewer and drain cleaning now.  You figure they would be disgusted by the work I do but they got that look in there eyes when they see you.  Plus the money aint bad

Sikotic™

Re: Blue Collar work is the way to go
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 08:09:25 PM »
I tell them I'm an aspiring photographer. Automatic panty dripper.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Word to Everything

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 08:11:58 PM »
I can wear pink dress shirt to work  :D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »
u know...you got a point...blue collar work ain't bad..actually good...just work and get paid...work and pay..work and pay..hahah
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 05:41:19 AM »
this is something that only a guy who could never get another job would say.

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 06:58:56 AM »
women love a sewer worker?  uhh I don't know what kinda women your chasing dog...

blue collar work is not the way to go.

These are just some things I get from my white collar job, that I've never gotten from blue collar work (not to say u can't tho):

Air conditioning
15 days paid sick/vacation
All federal holidays off and paid
quarterly and year end bonus
a 6% match savings plan
full benefits

No I sure as hell am not lazy when I work, but would I wanna be bustin my back everyday doing something physical when I am 45+?  Nope, so get a office job, and could work with both legs broken if I had to.

Mygla

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 07:37:08 AM »
I work at a big ass port, shipping containers to oil-rigs, but i'm getting an education that will give me a white-collar job...

I really like the job I do now, but it's not something I want to do for the rest of my life, that's why i'm aiming at a more administrating-job...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 08:27:43 AM »
im doing an blue coller job...getting a big ass pay check every week.  8). my frriends can only imagine the money im making after their 4 years of uni...by then i'll above and beyond there punk asses

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

herpes

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 04:47:34 PM »
im doing an blue coller job...getting a big ass pay check every week.  8). my frriends can only imagine the money im making after their 4 years of uni...by then i'll above and beyond there punk asses

word, these cats dont know.  Im only a helper right now and im taking home almost $800 a week.  In a few months im going be taking home almost 2g's a week.