Author Topic: 50 says he doesnt have a problem with Game  (Read 987 times)

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
50 says he doesnt have a problem with Game
« on: August 03, 2005, 09:04:50 AM »
SAN JOSE, California — 50 Cent has finally responded to Game's 15-minute-plus dis track, but not with the wrath most would expect. "It's a shame that it couldn't actually be resolved in conversation, but other than that, I don't have a problem with him," 50 said backstage at a recent Anger Management 3 tour stop (see "Eminem, 50 Manage To Unleash The Anger At Cali Tour Stop"). "I wish him the best with his career. Hopefully he'll be able to put together another album. What he'll realize is I did a lot for that project. I did more for that than anything else I've been affiliated with."

50 initially felt so burned by Game, who also attacked him at Summer Jam (see "Game Calls Attacks On 50, G-Unit Self-Defense: 'I Felt Like It's Five Against One' "), that he stopped pursuing artists for G-Unit Records and decided to "keep my hit records for me." "Then I thought about it and said, 'I'm not going to let one bad situation prevent me from being as great as I can be,' " he explained. "So I'm going to keep going forward [as a mentor]."

The G-Unit leader, who booted Game in February for being disloyal (see "50 Drops Game From G-Unit; Shots Fired At Radio Station"), added that Game doesn't deserve his attention.

"A lot of people think we're exactly the same [but] I could spin the globe and stop it and go there and be 50 Cent for a month, just tour in that country," he said. "They only know [Game] in an eight-block radius in his neighborhood. They take whatever they can to make a big deal about it. They sell 100,000, and then there's a 65 percent decrease in sales the next week. And the label's looking at them like, 'We don't even like you.' A 50 Cent campaign is not gonna sell your record."

Although he's seemingly backing away from his beefs, 50 still stands by his dis track "Piggy Bank," which continues to earn reaction from the likes of Nas (see "Nas Disses 50 Cent, Not Jay-Z, At Rock The Bells Concert") and Lil' Kim (see "Lil' Kim's Wrath For 50, Foxy Has No Bounds On Naked Truth").

"When I put out 'Piggy Bank,' I'm addressing my issues, 'cause people are saying things that are making me uncomfortable in between making my albums just because they envy my situation," 50 said. "[The digs at me are] never fans saying something, like they don't like the music. Particularly in New York, 'cause everybody feels like they can make it. So they stop looking at things from the fan perspective and they become critics."

Rather than feud, 50 would rather concentrate on his music, beginning with the re-release of The Massacre on September 6.

"I'm a songwriter," he explained. "I find the right music, I write the right chorus and build the rest of the record around it. Some guys can battle, but they can't write a song to save their life. Battlers never make anything out of it. For me, I'm in the entertainment business."

And to keep people entertained, 50 has shot videos for all 21 songs on the re-release, each of which will accompany the album on a DVD.

"Usually an artist can envision what he's writing about, but the general public never gets to see what he was thinking," 50 said. "I feel like [the videos] do that to my album, explain it more in-depth."

Along with the videos, 50 also just finished shooting his movie debut, "Get Rich or Die Tryin'," due in theaters in November. Although he enjoyed the experience, he's thrilled to be back on the road, both on Anger Management and the off-night dates he is headlining.

"I'm conditioned for this more," 50 said. "The movie set was cool. It was a learning experience, and I'm looking forward to doing it again. But I like to go in front of the people. I'm gonna go around the world twice and then come back to the studio and see what [Eminem's] made [me for my next album]."

Hear more from 50 Cent, as well as Eminem, on "MTV News and DFX Present: Inside Em & 50's Anger Management," which premieres exclusively on MTV Overdrive on Wednesday, August 3, at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT. The show will make its on-air debut on MTV August 9 at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

Also be sure to check out exclusive excerpts from 50's upcoming autobiography, "From Pieces To Weight."
Source: MTV.com

Looks like another case of 50 throwing stones and then hiding his hands.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: 50 says he doesnt have a problem with Game
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 09:23:04 AM »
*plays Bravehearts Quick To back Down* 8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 09:30:35 AM »
50 stopped beefing wit Game cause he knew Game could actually destroy 50's career.Cause Jada & the rest,they could come better lyrically than The Game on their own diss tracks but they wouldnt get the same attention that Game is gettin from everyone.D-Block cant lower 50's sales but Game can,thats why 50 decided to stop going at Game.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 09:32:31 AM by Masta T »

ABN

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 09:32:41 AM »
50 stopped beefing wit Game cause he knew Game could actually destroy 50's career.Cause Jada & the rest,they could come better lyrically then The Game on their own diss tracks but they wouldnt get the same attention that Game is gettin from everyone.D-Block cant lower 50's ales but Game can,thats why 50 decided to stop going at Game.
true that but Game has actually came better lyrically then Jada and them in this battle and that surprised the shit outta me. and lmao at 50 sayin Game is only known in his hood lmao that´s funny coz soon he´ll outsell Banks' and Buck´s albums combined so i guess they aint even known on thier own block ;D

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 09:51:15 AM »
^^^^^I thought he already out sold them both Buck went platinum and i thought Banks went platinum  ???

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 10:02:07 AM »
^Banks went double platinum.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 10:06:06 AM »

Never knew that, he an Game jumped out the gates then got tripped up badly..................

ABN

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 10:08:45 AM »
nope. he´s sold about 1.4 8)

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2005, 10:12:54 AM »
Respect>Sales
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

ABN

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2005, 10:15:18 AM »
Respect>Sales
yea but this whole point was that 50 said that no one knows about Game outside of his hood but he´s tryin to make it seem like Banks' and Buck are superstars when Game has almost outsold both of them.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2005, 11:15:24 AM »
Banks is certified 2 and bucks is certified 1....thats what they're talking about.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2005, 11:26:05 AM »
Haha, 50 got butthurt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2005, 11:32:34 AM »
is it safe to conclude Game won this battle??

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2005, 12:54:37 PM »
^true
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2005, 01:29:23 PM »
50 stopped beefing wit Game cause he knew Game could actually destroy 50's career.Cause Jada & the rest,they could come better lyrically than The Game on their own diss tracks but they wouldnt get the same attention that Game is gettin from everyone.D-Block cant lower 50's sales but Game can,thats why 50 decided to stop going at Game.

exactly
he cant hide behind his record sales this time cuz game is multi-platinum too. and the feedback from "300 Bars" was painful to g-unit
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"