Author Topic: Religious con-artists  (Read 109 times)

WestCoasta

Religious con-artists
« on: August 03, 2005, 07:36:50 PM »
don't you hate when you see religious programs where people call in and pledge money in the name of God?

or when somebody is miraculously not crippled in an instant or not blind by some bozo saying he has strength of God?

people who believe that stuff are so lost in the world that they just need something to follow and they get brainwashed

I've read so much about these televangalists being con-artists, these scumbags get old people and shit to give them money

and they are millionaires conning people, nice people huh?, sure, THEY are the religious ones  ::)

I bet 85% of all of those channels are con-artists and they are the least religious you can get, just pushing easy answers

I saw once they were selling a Clear Eyes sized bottle full of "holy water" and one person said they used it and have had all their

problems go away. One time some dumb bitch said she prayed to God when she had money problems and the next day her bank

account was filled with money and she was miraculously out of debt cuz God put money in her bank account.  ::) :o :-\

And people at home watching actually buy this, what is wrong with the world?

also on BET at like 1 AM there is some white dude talking about the Lord and shit

this one guy  talked to some lady over the phone and he said a prayer with her and she said "oh, I felt it, I'm not sick anymore"

and the guy started fake crying and the lady was really crying because she's so pathetic and in need of an answer that she automatically

believed this devil motherfucker, and he was sayin "praise the Lord, look what the Lord did, tell the people watching to pledge money

so this can happen to more people!"  and this dumb bitch was wailing and screaming "Thank you Jesus"

I quite frankly was scared because I was fuckin high out of my mind and I couldnt believe a human being would be that pathetic

it just makes me mad cuz this stuff goes on and they make so much money and it is so dishonest  :grumpy:

bunch of weirdos, nothin pisses me off more than racism and stupid religious people who have lost touch with reality

televangalists <<<  :scarface:

J Bananas

Re: Religious con-artists
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 07:41:19 PM »
Pope :scarface:
Billy Graham  :scarface:

UAK

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 08:11:12 PM »
I bet 85% of all of those channels are con-artists and they are the least religious you can get, just pushing easy answers.

98% They're all frauds in phat mansions and private jets.

Compton Casanova

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 10:00:31 PM »
Yeah, you got those Jessie Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world. It is those "victimized" pimps that are preaching to poor people everyfay, but living way up in beverly hills. And it's just not in christianity. The nation of islam. Malcolm found this out himself. For all that preaching aganst the "white devils" that organization was not full of muslims, but corrupt muslims. And then in the catholic church you got that fraud named the pope, who is as rich as a mutha. >:(

Compton Casanova

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 10:03:50 PM »
Yeah, you got those Jessie Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world. It is those "victimized" pimps that are preaching to poor people everyday, but living way up in beverly hills. And it's just not in christianity. The nation of islam. Malcolm found this out himself. For all that preaching aginst the "white devils" that organization was not full of muslims, but corrupt muslims. And then in the catholic church you got that child molesting, slavery blessing, no good honky, 100% naiz, fraud named the pope, who is as rich as a mutha. >:(

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 10:22:53 PM »
I like real chruch people...not no t.v show guys....it does make me mad...to lie to people..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]