Author Topic: Marlon & Big Saccs Performing In L.A. This Upcoming Week!  (Read 111 times)

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Marlon & Big Saccs Performing In L.A. This Upcoming Week!
« on: August 03, 2005, 03:33:58 PM »
Big Saccs a.k.a. Dazzy Dee will be hitting the stage out in L.A. this week to back up his artist, New R & B sensation Marlon!

The first performance is going down on August 6th, at The Vault 350 in which they will open up for Suga Free. Tickets are going for $15 and the event is 18 and over.

The next performance for the duo will be at the Watts Summer Festival on August 12th!!

Peace

LazyL

Wild_Elmo

Re: Marlon & Big Saccs Performing In L.A. This Upcoming Week!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 04:25:55 PM »
This dude Marlon is dope. I heard his song with Suga Free (Prod Big Saccs) and that shit was nice. I think it was called "Happy." Julio G played it a few weeks ago.

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 02:08:50 PM »
Uppin...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 02:20:24 PM »
This dude Marlon is dope. I heard his song with Suga Free (Prod Big Saccs) and that shit was nice. I think it was called "Happy." Julio G played it a few weeks ago.

Yeah that's it. I haven't even heard it yet, but Saccs wants me to try and get it on radio out in Florida. I'm gonna hook up with him when I get to LA, I am back tomorrow, and I am gonna see what's up with that show there.