Author Topic: game disses mobb deep  (Read 975 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
game disses mobb deep
« on: August 04, 2005, 11:21:27 AM »
 game disses mobb deep
this information is thanks to www.gameonline.net: Its game having an interview with hot 97!

Courteousy of Hot 97 forums H97: What do you think about rap battles these days? Game: I think its hip-hop. But if you get on record and say, “I’m going to kill you,” you better hope I don’t believe you. In my situation, that’s very real. You tell me “When I see you, I’ma do this – I’ll kill you,” when I see you I am going to address it, its because im a real n*gga unlike these other phony fucks hoggin the charts with there bubblegum bullshit. H97: Was your shooting behind rap or the streets? Game: Streets. H97: So, it had nothing to do with rap? Game: Rap, they weren’t going to be comfortable around anyway. They are comfortable where they are. If you look at it, you got the same artist coming out over and over again. Where are the new artists out? I feel that I am the only thing fresh that’s out. H97: Ok, so whats goin on with Blackwallstreet? Game: Yeah, thats whats up!! We're just grindin right now man, we in the studio all the time just fuckin layin tracks down. Expect M.O.B to run the fuckin show in 2006 thats whats up, we knockin them fake ass gay unit faggots off the map once we takeover. H97: Speaking of G-Unit, im sure you must've heard about Mobb Deep getting signed. Will this affect your relationship with The Mobb at all? Game: Fuck them faggots, like my grandma says, you are what you eat you know what im sayin? They some punk ass fake thugs anyways, them n*gga's been smacked around so many times. Fuckin 40 year old men finally gettin deal and they wearin Game over T-shirts like fake ass toy soldiers. I seen Prodigy 3 months ago we was kickin it, then he gets signed and i see his skinny ass sportin a Game Over shirt? H97: So in other words, this has affected your relationship? Game: Look man i dont have a relationship with fake n*ggas but I've wasted enough energy talkin about them G-Unot punks lets talk about whats goin on with the new label, the new era. H97: word. Game: M.O.B is comin its Aftermath records Blackwallstreet for Life. See the tattooes? thats what it is we gonna take this shit over 2006 ya heard? H97: Anything else you wanna add? Game: Yeah. I wanna thank Hot97 for all the support. Keep supportin the real. I gotta thank all the fans, and i cant forget to thank that monkey looking, steroid monster for flooding the radio waves with bubblegum bullshit. Blackwallstreet 2006 Holla!'

mobb deep has to respond..........

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: game disses mobb deep
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 11:38:14 AM »
game speaks a lot out of his ass but in this case he is right, they get signed to g unit and right away wearing Game over tshirt (knowing that game has beef with 50 cent), thats some bullshit, i hope jayo felony doesnt do same shit

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 11:39:19 AM »
fake

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 11:44:30 AM »
fake

ya it is...game and mobb deep have made like 4 songs with the alchemist...prodigy and the game are good friends

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 11:45:40 AM »
I gotta thank all the fans, and i cant forget to thank that monkey looking, steroid monster for flooding the radio waves with bubblegum bullshit. Blackwallstreet 2006 Holla!'

lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2005, 11:49:47 AM »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2005, 11:50:22 AM »

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2005, 11:51:02 AM »
Somethin dont sound right about this here interview.  Ive heard or read 50 say the same repsonses to the first couple of questions.  "you better hope i dont believe you" and when he's talkin about he got shot over the streets and not rap.
IE

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2005, 11:52:46 AM »
I donno if it's true, but that is fuck'd up that they were wearin Game over shirts. Havoc did a track on Game's album, and he always gave him props.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2005, 12:02:14 PM »
I donno if it's true, but that is fuck'd up that they were wearin Game over shirts. Havoc did a track on Game's album, and he always gave him props.

dont they wear them in the outta control remix vid ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2005, 12:07:15 PM »
fake
In fact here goes another version of that same quote ive found on the net.

"If you get on record and say, "I'm going to kill you,' you better hope I don't believe you.... When I see you I am going to address it. Not because I am a superthug, just because I believe you."

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2005, 12:07:21 PM »

yea man, they are wearing them in outta control remix video with 50 cent, saw it myself

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2005, 12:11:33 PM »
game speaks a lot out of his ass but in this case he is right, they get signed to g unit and right away wearing Game over tshirt (knowing that game has beef with 50 cent), thats some bullshit, i hope jayo felony doesnt do same shit

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2005, 12:58:44 PM »
not feeling like making another topic about this.. but Kokane and Jayo Felony aren't signed t G-Unit and aren't in talks neither according to TONY YAYO.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2005, 01:04:14 PM »
thats Bullshit