Author Topic: LAPD shoots baby  (Read 748 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: LAPD shoots baby
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2005, 12:39:04 AM »
thing people need to understand is that the police's job is to protect and serve. There are certain rules that the police are SUPPOSED to follow. For example, the highway patrol isnt supposed to pursue above 95 miles an hour on a high speed chase....for the safety of other innocent people. In this situation, they werent only supposed to protect themselves....but protect that baby. Do u think that if that baby was one of those SWAT officers baby, the team woulda opened fire so quickly? Yeah right...lol

Thirteen

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2005, 12:47:27 AM »
thing people need to understand is that the police's job is to protect and serve. There are certain rules that the police are SUPPOSED to follow. For example, the highway patrol isnt supposed to pursue above 95 miles an hour on a high speed chase....for the safety of other innocent people. In this situation, they werent only supposed to protect themselves....but protect that baby. Do u think that if that baby was one of those SWAT officers baby, the team woulda opened fire so quickly? Yeah right...lol

you're right, they do have orders, and if a person takes a hostage and continues to fire on anybody.... a cop, stripper, nun, retarded kid on a bike... then their number 1 priority is to protect other people from getting hurt

J Bananas

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2005, 03:01:46 AM »
If I shoot you, I'm brainless, but if you shoot me you famous whats a nigga to do?

WestCoasta

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2005, 02:15:20 AM »
fuckin cops