Author Topic: Germans To Reform The Way They Spell  (Read 127 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Germans To Reform The Way They Spell
« on: August 04, 2005, 03:14:51 PM »
Just been watching on newsnight the crouts basically want to shorten it but it has deep roots dating back to the hasburg empire where the elites dispised the german language so much so they chose to speak in french and italian instead

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Germans To Reform The Way They Spell
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 04:59:16 AM »
People are just retarded you know.. they reform it aaaaaaaall the daaaaamn tiiiime... Most people don't even know what's right or wrong meanwhile and I don't blame them. I don't think it has those deep roots you are talkin about, I like German a lot more than French, also Goethe and Schiller have been great writers so it can't be a THAT bad language to work with, plus your language has indeed deep roots in German and some old-fashioned English like Shakespeare's sounds partly almost like German, so yea.
I just think politicians ain't got nothing to do so they fuck around with the spelling. It's like the US fuckin' around in Iraq, just a totally different way of killing(-)time. Pun intended, bitch.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 10:00:31 AM »
only thing that fuck's up german is those stupid namefalls (whatev u call it in english.) they fuck up my whole german  >:(. speaking is easy, but writing it CORRECT with those stupid rules omg.

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 02:19:24 PM »
German is one of the best languages in the world.