Author Topic: saw something sad, what should i do?  (Read 392 times)

ecrazy

saw something sad, what should i do?
« on: August 04, 2005, 11:48:43 PM »
OK, so im @ school and its a 4 hour class due to it being summer, and there is this skinny girl in there, she does not look poor or in need at all, well she's in the class, she's like really nerdy and really skinny, she looks like she's 16 but she's 24, but anyways we have a 10 min break in between the class and i always see her around the trash bins down stairs and when i walk down she like walks away really fast and hides almost, well i went and got a soda at the cafeteria and when i was coming back i see her digging in the trash again and at first i think she prob. is looking for cans or something, so i keep walking and i see she found a bag of burger king and i see her open it up and start eating a half eatin breakfast burger thing, i looked away and i think she saw me and she did not return to class afterwards...i felt really sorry for her, and i told my friends and my parents and they said that i really should not do anything because if i offer her money or something then she might be offended or be embarrased, i wont see her until monday, but dang, i was thinking of getting a bag of food and leavin it near the trash can for her, would that be a good idea or would that be too obvious? in class she always talks about how independent she is and how she's doing things on her own, so should i try and help or should i just let it be?

Don Seer

Re: saw something sad, what should i do?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 11:51:49 PM »
damn i dunno man.. that is sad :(

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 11:53:04 PM »
OK, so im @ school and its a 4 hour class due to it being summer, and there is this skinny girl in there, she does not look poor or in need at all, well she's in the class, she's like really nerdy and really skinny, she looks like she's 16 but she's 24, but anyways we have a 10 min break in between the class and i always see her around the trash bins down stairs and when i walk down she like walks away really fast and hides almost, well i went and got a soda at the cafeteria and when i was coming back i see her digging in the trash again and at first i think she prob. is looking for cans or something, so i keep walking and i see she found a bag of burger king and i see her open it up and start eating a half eatin breakfast burger thing, i looked away and i think she saw me and she did not return to class afterwards...i felt really sorry for her, and i told my friends and my parents and they said that i really should not do anything because if i offer her money or something then she might be offended or be embarrased, i wont see her until monday, but dang, i was thinking of getting a bag of food and leavin it near the trash can for her, would that be a good idea or would that be too obvious? in class she always talks about how independent she is and how she's doing things on her own, so should i try and help or should i just let it be?

is she hot? if so give her a man milkshake.... closed mouths don't get fed

if not, be a man and talk to her about it, if she's too proud to beg then let her eat out of a garbage can... seems to be working for her so far

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 11:55:18 PM »
^ not working if she skinny as hell.. :/

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 11:57:03 PM »
dude maybe she just likes eating out the trashcan

or maybe it was her burger from earlier

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 12:02:53 AM »
^ not working if she skinny as hell.. :/
yea, she is skinny as hell, and a couple of days ago i saw her just gawking at some chicks fruit salad while she was eating it in front of her, i thought it was kinda funny cuz she looked all goofy looking at her, but now that i saw the whole trashcan incident, im like "dang" maybe she was starving and was watching her eat and she does not have anything, so yea

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 12:03:27 AM »
dude maybe she just likes eating out the trashcan

or maybe it was her burger from earlier

LOL

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 12:04:34 AM »
Just go up to her and talk to her... ask her if she wants to go have lunch with you, and just pay for her meal...

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 12:04:52 AM »
maybe she needs some dick
you should give it to her cus judgeing by ur pic it didnt seem like u get  pussy anyways
maybe it will make u chill out more too

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 12:06:25 AM »
holy shit dats fuckin sad dam life must be super ass hard fo her.andl i thougth mine was hard

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2005, 12:06:33 AM »

here i'll reply for him and save him some trouble...

whatever, i don't care what you guys think, you're too scared to post your own pic. i don't care. at least i'm brave enough to put my pic up. OMG you're a retard...get off my nuts... what ever... at least i go out and drink and sit and shit....what do you besides be on my nuts? it doens't bother me

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2005, 12:12:53 AM »
OK, so im @ school and its a 4 hour class due to it being summer, and there is this skinny girl in there, she does not look poor or in need at all, well she's in the class, she's like really nerdy and really skinny, she looks like she's 16 but she's 24, but

You're one to talk... I guess you haven't looked in the mirror lately because not everything on your face seems to be in its right place... but anyways, what do you expect to see in your special ed class?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2005, 12:13:24 AM »
Ok Smerlus... now is your time...  :D

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2005, 12:19:12 AM »
lol i feel bad for him, everyone just clowning on him and he has the weakest comebacks i've ever seen on this board... i can't kick a man when he's been stomped to shit

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2005, 12:27:30 AM »
Thats fucked up man, I'd be weirded out about what to do to.