Author Topic: saw something sad, what should i do?  (Read 391 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: saw something sad, what should i do?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »
Just go up to her and talk to her... ask her if she wants to go have lunch with you, and just pay for her meal...
THat's a good idea.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2005, 02:16:09 AM »
Just go up to her and talk to her... ask her if she wants to go have lunch with you, and just pay for her meal...
THat's a good idea.
no doubt, that's probably like the only decent reply in the thread. I'd feel fuckin bad about this too man, it's a really tough dilemma, cuz i've had that kind of shit happen, when i try to talk to loners and shit cuz i felt bad, but they just won't leave u alone, and u feel bad saying anything. I guess you should do the whole "leaving the bag by the trashcan" thing, that sounds like a good idea. And if she knows it was you, fuck it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2005, 02:31:49 AM »
THat's a good idea.
no doubt, that's probably like the only decent reply in the thread. I'd feel fuckin bad about this too man, it's a really tough dilemma, cuz i've had that kind of shit happen, when i try to talk to loners and shit cuz i felt bad, but they just won't leave u alone, and u feel bad saying anything. I guess you should do the whole "leaving the bag by the trashcan" thing, that sounds like a good idea. And if she knows it was you, fuck it

Yeah..i feel you.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2005, 02:38:43 AM »
THat's a good idea.

Yeah..and also...I seen people like that too.  It wasn't easy for me see them like.  I know some people laugh at this situation.but i don't like to laugh at people's downfall.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2005, 02:45:24 AM »
THat's a good idea.

Yeah..and also...I seen people like that too.  It wasn't easy for me see them like.  I know some people laugh at this situation.but i don't like to laugh at people's downfall.
no doubt, how can you laugh when you don't even know their situation?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2005, 02:46:25 AM »
THat's a good idea.

no doubt, how can you laugh when you don't even know their situation?

word

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2005, 03:53:30 AM »
glad i aint in ur shoes, that's fuck'd up, the reply from Fuck you pay me about what to do is what you should do.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2005, 04:50:09 AM »
Never give people like her money, buy them food and stuff, but don't give them money. What I would do if I had those feelings you have, I'd buy something to eat for myself, sit next to her, and offer her a bit of it as if she was a homie or somethin' you know? After that, see what happens.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2005, 05:00:27 AM »
yeah either way take her out to lunch, give her some food but dont give her money.

UAK

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2005, 08:06:43 AM »
Don't worry about it, nothing you can do.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2005, 02:49:35 PM »
try to get her a job so u wont have to but her lunch all the time

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2005, 03:40:24 PM »
I guess you should do what jamal said and buy her lunch or whatever and try to find out what her situation really is, so maybe you can help her a little