Author Topic: Why The French Can't Win A War  (Read 654 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Why The French Can't Win A War
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 06:45:36 AM »
arrogant ?  ;D  because we don't say Amen to all what Blair thinks n does we are arrogant

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2005, 06:54:21 AM »
the only thing france is good for is stocking up on cheap booze, but it has a major floor being full of french people

french women >>> british women

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2005, 07:02:36 AM »
the only thing france is good for is stocking up on cheap booze, but it has a major floor being full of french people

u right men but by the way  what European wowen aren't beautiful than British ones ? Spanish, Italian, Dutch, North-East of Europe, East, Portugaese girls are better. Maybe it's a tie between Deutsch n British ones  ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2005, 08:18:09 AM »
arrogant ?  ;D  because we don't say Amen to all what Blair thinks n does we are arrogant
let me give you some examples
on the 50th anniversary of hiroshima the france decided to test a nuclear bomb in the south sea paradise when the rest of the western world had agreed to stop tests

chiracs comments about british and finnish food probably cost him the olympics

you thaught you had the right to ban british beef even after european courtt ruled to lift the ban.

after an embarrasing defeat on the eu constitution written by one of their own currupt leaders, he has the ordasity to launch an attack on britain in order to plug the gap in the eu budget caused by the outdated CAP which which consumes the majority of the budget and france gets by far the biggest slice of the pie in whats really unnofficial repriations for ww2. they seemed to forget it was britain who spent billions on liberating europe when france was colaborating with the enemy. on the subject of subsidies france is one of the worst offenders in the world even their most famous product WINE IS SUBSIDISED IN FRANCE!! yet its still some of the most expensive.

Chirac thought he had the power to bully the eastern europeans about involvement in iraq basically telling them to accept his view or stay silent otherwise their chances of joining the eu would be put into jepardy he even went as far to call them "childish and irresponsible" and thats not mention the bullshit about changeing the constitution to effectively bar turkey from entering the eu unlaterally.

hes always going on a rant how english is destroying the french laguage and how old colonies like those in africa and vietnam chose to speak english instead of french, he shold get over it its natural for centern words to borrowed from over languages its been happening for centuries.

i could go on for days but this is enough for now.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2005, 08:29:16 AM »
on the 50th anniversary of hiroshima the france decided to test a nuclear bomb in the south sea paradise when the rest of the western world had agreed to stop tests

you thaught you had the right to ban british beef even after european courtt ruled to lift the ban.

after an embarrasing defeat on the eu constitution written by one of their own currupt leaders, he has the ordasity to launch an attack on britain in order to plug the gap in the eu budget caused by the outdated CAP which which consumes the majority of the budget and france gets by far the biggest slice of the pie in whats really unnofficial repriations for ww2. they seemed to forget it was britain who spent billions on liberating europe when france was colaborating with the enemy. on the subject of subsidies france is one of the worst offenders in the world even their most famous product WINE IS SUBSIDISED IN FRANCE!! yet its still some of the most expensive.

Chirac thought he had the power to bully the eastern europeans about involvement in iraq basically telling them to accept his view or stay silent otherwise their chances of joining the eu would be put into jepardy he even went as far to call them "childish and irresponsible" and thats not mention the bullshit about changeing the constitution to effectively bar turkey from entering the eu unlaterally.

hes always going on a rant how english is destroying the french laguage and how old colonies like those in africa and vietnam chose to speak english instead of french, he shold get over it its natural for centern words to borrowed from over languages its been happening for centuries.

I can't do the same with Blair coz he doesn't take decisions he just follows what Bush says. Plus please don't talk about OG when your country criticized French candidature all day long , include the Stade de France. Plus Blair decided he has the right to invit and speak with every single member of the Olympic comitee  ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 08:37:09 AM by wcsoldier »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2005, 08:42:22 AM »

u right men but by the way  what European wowen aren't beautiful than British ones ? Spanish, Italian, Dutch, North-East of Europe, East, Portugaese girls are better. Maybe it's a tie between Deutsch n British ones  ;D

Nigga fuck you. Don't make more enemies. And by more enemies, I mean me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2005, 08:48:34 AM »

Nigga fuck you. Don't make more enemies. And by more enemies, I mean me.
It's true I got so much enemies I don't find their names. Stop acting like a gangsta man and try to grow up

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2005, 08:53:21 AM »
^LOL... *add to list*
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2005, 09:44:30 AM »

I can't do the same with Blair coz he doesn't take decisions he just follows what Bush says. Plus please don't talk about OG when your country criticized French candidature all day long , include the Stade de France. Plus Blair decided he has the right to invit and speak with every single member of the Olympic comitee  ;D
theres nothing wrong with criticising the floors in your bid, and your leading politician making jokes about britain and finland to the premiers' of germany and russia is completely different and not even comparable. blair is united with america on somethings but also at odds with them on others but we remain friends, unlike our relationship with france.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 10:04:08 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2005, 09:57:45 AM »
I like french crossants  :)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2005, 02:23:23 PM »
yeah france is gay, but germany is just as gay as france so fuck the germans and the french
peace

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2005, 02:32:45 PM »
yeah france is gay, but germany is just as gay as france so fuck the germans and the french
peace
and you a fake gangsta

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2005, 02:42:36 PM »
ima fuckinG husla so i dont care what the fuck some bitch-made frenchy tells me what the fuck i am.

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2005, 02:50:30 PM »
ima fuckinG husla so i dont care what the fuck some bitch-made frenchy tells me what the fuck i am.
  :sign_wrongforum: you're not on the G-Spot  ;D

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2005, 02:52:27 PM »
wtf are u talking about? is that supposed to be a diss or something, maybe it sounds better in french, anyways ur an idiot