Author Topic: In the Western concept of love, "Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys?"  (Read 535 times)

Sikotic™

Re: In the Western concept of love, "Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys?"
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 04:26:43 PM »
girls like me because I drive a motorcycle and call their mom by their first name.

lol WTF

Suffice is on point though, most girls I've tried to get with and blew me off because I was "too nice" were usually the most boring girls. They don't participate in a conversation, they just wait for you to carry the entire conversation and got short attention spans like kids. They're pretty slow in the head and insecure for the most part too.

That's why I shoot for girls with personality and character. Because they're not insecure and they're usually more intellegent. It saves you from a lot of drama.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 07:02:28 PM »
I've never been to the eastern world and have never talked to the girls that are allowed to talk, so who's to say those girls don't like bad boys too? Anyone here a girl from the eastern world?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 09:29:14 AM by Shallow »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2005, 08:17:25 PM »
I've never ben to the eastern world and have never talked to the girls that are allowed to talk, so who's to say those girls dfon't like bad boys too? Anyone here a girl from the eastern world?

I have never been to the eastern world, but it's pretty common that a girl looking to get married would get traded for livestock or food. I'm not sure if it still goes on today, but it wouldn't have been too long ago that they quit doing it.

herpes

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2005, 09:04:17 PM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

i've been hanging around a lot of older people here recently and shit changes good women go after stable men
they go after stable men b/c they have money.  It all comes down to stability an money, u think that  broad actually likes the guy,  No it comes down to money.  B/C that broad will leave that same guy as soon as someone with a little bit more money/stability comes along.  woman never grow up, there all little kids.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2005, 09:30:06 PM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

i've been hanging around a lot of older people here recently and shit changes good women go after stable men
they go after stable men b/c they have money.  It all comes down to stability an money, u think that  broad actually likes the guy,  No it comes down to money.  B/C that broad will leave that same guy as soon as someone with a little bit more money/stability comes along.  woman never grow up, there all little kids.

No wonder I can't communicate with some girls, they just kids. haha..jk
But for real, they are insecure...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

herpes

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2005, 09:42:21 PM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

No wonder I can't communicate with some girls, they just kids. haha..jk
But for real, they are insecure...
there insecure to the day they die

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2005, 10:32:48 PM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

It's the truth. They are driven by materialistic things and controlling their man so that they can get shit out of him.

And society labels men as the scum.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2005, 02:16:36 AM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

It's the truth. They are driven by materialistic things and controlling their man so that they can get shit out of him.

we should start a movement like the "minists" or some shit, to debunk some of the myths of feminism.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 02:18:38 AM »
I think there's a lot of sense it what "Fear and loathing" said, but I can't agree just yet. I haven't been in a serious relationship, so i don't really know if that's true. I guess i'll have to learn the hard way. Meanwhile, i'll have to pray that there is a girl out there who will love me for who i am
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 04:27:51 AM by Suffice »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2005, 12:37:17 PM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

that's some sexist stuff women would be thinking about...money.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2005, 03:12:51 PM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

i know its cliche to  quote dave chappelle but what he said was true......guys drive nice cars and get big houses cuz bitches bitches like that stuff ::in girl voice:: ooooo nice porche!   GOT YA BITCH!

lol ^

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2005, 03:38:50 PM »

lol... theres this one chick i know thats changed her tune since she's seen me about in my car..

and her friend who i've known for years was all like "you still got that nice car?" the other day in the club...

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2005, 05:14:24 PM »
as a good girl, i say my reason is because they are so much more fun..... they always have something going on, while with a good guy, they do they same things, and repition sucks.  bad boys always have that element of being scared and spontanaity about them.  they dont care what other people think, they're strong, and good guys are just too sensitive, and clingy, and when guys are clingy its pathetic and a HUGE turnoff.  but bad boys, they are just... fun, and  exciting.   at least i think so.   id otn want to go and do stuff my parents actually approve of.   ::)

i'd say thats about it...

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2005, 05:17:09 PM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

we should start a movement like the "minists" or some shit, to debunk some of the myths of feminism.

it's called being gay  :P ;D

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2005, 05:25:56 PM »
key words here

"girls" and "boys"

it's called being gay  :P ;D
it's call eat my left nut!! Yawrrr aye aye captain!