Author Topic: In the Western concept of love, "Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys?"  (Read 522 times)

rafsta

Re: In the Western concept of love, "Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys?"
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2005, 05:28:45 PM »
the truth is, the majority of girls dont like a suck up guy, you goto balance the gentlemeness out with being a man, goto be firm not pussy, thats what women are for, women symbolise softness (in a good way), men symbolise strength, so naturally women will go for the alpha male, and men will go for the girl that will balance out her softness with a dudes hardness, you rebound off eachother...

maybe i got lucky, but my last girl wasnt about any of that scandalous gold digging bullshit (even though there is no gold to dig)... we just enjoyed eachothers company, we had complete honesty, and even at 40,000 km apart were still in-touch...

but there are scandalous girls out there, you just goto learn not to go for them, if you go for every girl that comes around the corner, then youre bound to get alot of ho's and get into a habit of pickin up ho's... but if you chill out, get to know people before you start fuckin like jack rabbits, then you have a greater chance of findin a girl youre cool with...

rafsta

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2005, 05:33:27 PM »
and its not a western concept... i bet it would happen in islam too if women could choose who they marry.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2005, 05:35:35 PM »
and its not a western concept... i bet it would happen in islam too if women could choose who they marry.
ii agree
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

herpes

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2005, 06:33:38 PM »
as a good girl, i say my reason is because they are so much more fun..... they always have something going on, while with a good guy, they do they same things, and repition sucks.  bad boys always have that element of being scared and spontanaity about them.  they dont care what other people think, they're strong, and good guys are just too sensitive, and clingy, and when guys are clingy its pathetic and a HUGE turnoff.  but bad boys, they are just... fun, and  exciting.   at least i think so.   id otn want to go and do stuff my parents actually approve of.   ::)

you do realize tho most of those so called bad boys are pussy's.  they talk a good game and you girls are too blind to see through it.  and its sad b/c no matter how old woman, not all but most get, they still fall for a assholes bull shit story

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2005, 09:24:40 AM »
they go after stable men b/c they have money.  It all comes down to stability an money, u think that  broad actually likes the guy,  No it comes down to money.  B/C that broad will leave that same guy as soon as someone with a little bit more money/stability comes along.  woman never grow up, there all little kids.

I hate to agree with something so shallow like this, but in many ways it is true. A female who starts out by dating nothing but "bad boys" is a scandalous individual. After growing up and realizing that most "bad boys" can not provide for their needs, they will move on to someone who can. And that someone is usually a good guy who can make a legit living for himself. Does that mean they are now attracted to "good guys"? NO, it's a need v.s want situation at this point. I've seen it happen with 3 different females in this life-time. I could get into every story but it will take for ever.

You have to look at a female's father as well, usually if there is a soft father or no father around, then the female will look for an aggressive manly energy that has been missing in their life. They find that in "bad boys". Plus there's the excitement value that many females crave for. What infinite said makes a lot of sense too though.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!