Author Topic: "When The Student Is Ready The Messenger Appears"....why this is so....  (Read 174 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
.....this is so, because either consciously or unconsciously a person will not submit to any new information unless he has the ability to act upon it.   He may hear the messenger passing by, but he will refuse to fully acknowledge and recognize the truth of the teaching because a person may not be in a position in which he feels he is capable of acting upon the situation.

This has deeper implications.   For it explains why many Westerners do not accept the message contained in the Noble Qu'ran.  Because they are in no position to act upon it.  For example, maybe their parents and friends are staunch Christians, and in order to thrive they feel they have to be obedient to the current social norms.  So this type of individual would first have to relieve themselves of this condition before they could ever express their full interest and attention to the Noble Qu'ran.  And to change that condition is something that rarely happens in one's life and one would first half to endure great trial and this is just to simply get an oppurtunity to read the Qu'ran with full awareness.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

Re: "When The Student Is Ready The Messenger Appears"....why this is so....
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 02:05:24 PM »
.....this is so, because either consciously or unconsciously a person will not submit to any new information unless he has the ability to act upon it.   He may hear the messenger passing by, but he will refuse to fully acknowledge and recognize the truth of the teaching because a person may not be in a position in which he feels he is capable of acting upon the situation.

This has deeper implications.   For it explains why many Westerners do not accept the message contained in the Noble Qu'ran.  Because they are in no position to act upon it.  For example, maybe their parents and friends are staunch Christians, and in order to thrive they feel they have to be obedient to the current social norms.  So this type of individual would first have to relieve themselves of this condition before they could ever express their full interest and attention to the Noble Qu'ran.  And to change that condition is something that rarely happens in one's life and one would first half to endure great trial and this is just to simply get an oppurtunity to read the Qu'ran with full awareness.

don't you see how hypocritical this is? by you believing in just allah, you are turning a deaf ear to many messengers... sorry but this lesson failed because you don't practice what you preach

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 03:32:03 PM »

don't you see how hypocritical this is? by you believing in just allah, you are turning a deaf ear to many messengers... sorry but this lesson failed because you don't practice what you preach

Why do you speak on a subject in which you have no knowledge?  I recommend you read the Qu'ran before you further embarrass yourself.  Then, you will find that actually, the fundamental belief of Islam is that you worship the Creator, and believe in all the prophets and messengers (known and unknown).
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 03:35:48 PM »
actually you're the one who emberasses yourself man, stop posting this bull here man go to an islam forum where you can get some love, you arent realizing you aint gonna "reach" no one in this board? Ever?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »
I don't think dubcnn.com is made for preaching.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 10:15:55 PM »
actually you're the one who emberasses yourself man, stop posting this bull here man go to an islam forum where you can get some love, you arent realizing you aint gonna "reach" no one in this board? Ever?

The person who talks is also the first person who hears, so I'm not just saying it for your benefit, but I am also reminding myself about the greatness of Allah.  And not only that, by keeping myself busy in calling to Allah I am protected from busying myself in area's in which there is no benefit and only harm.

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 01:12:09 AM »

Why do you speak on a subject in which you have no knowledge?  I recommend you read the Qu'ran before you further embarrass yourself.  Then, you will find that actually, the fundamental belief of Islam is that you worship the Creator, and believe in all the prophets and messengers (known and unknown).

so why don't you worship christianity also? abviously they teach things that are good that other religions don't teach...

if you're a devout anything... you're not paying attention to "the messenger" and this whoole  thread is just some horse shit

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 01:56:06 AM »

The person who talks is also the first person who hears, so I'm not just saying it for your benefit, but I am also reminding myself about the greatness of Allah.  And not only that, by keeping myself busy in calling to Allah I am protected from busying myself in area's in which there is no benefit and only harm.

Ur kiddin'right ? I bet in real life ur some boedhist lol