Author Topic: funniest thing Daz has done...?  (Read 1081 times)

acbaylove

Re: funniest thing Daz has done...?
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2005, 04:29:24 PM »
When he wrote in his website that Kurupt got kidnapped by Suge and that he was in danger, lol. (it was when Kurupt left him)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2005, 12:59:10 AM »
Didn't daz ever talked about the riflemen?  He was saying, "pssh..why would these niggaz be talking about using rifles when we are already in 2005? The only thing they ever gonna bang is from my ol' nintendo, DUCK HUNT."
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WestCoasta

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2005, 01:01:46 AM »
^^^^ HAHAHAHA

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2005, 01:44:13 AM »

funniest shit daz has ever done.. was thataudio interview he did when he was dissin guerilla black.. he made that grape ape laugh ...he jus came out of nowhere with that..laugh...i was laughin 4 2months...when he did that shit...everytime i saw guerilla black...on tv or sumthin i'd hear daz doin that laugh[/b][/color]

what was this interview from?

shit got damn me... it was done on this site..it was awhile back..it happen this year...he was talkin bout everybody.. durin all that shit with yukmouth n game nem..  he started goin bad on guerilla black..then be4 he got 2 the next nigga he was like guerilla black ( then he did a grape ape/scooby doo  like laugh) n fell out laughin......

Paul

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2005, 08:28:29 AM »
in every video hes in and not hav much part of it u can see him in the background doin nothin jus lookin at something
in kurupts its over video every1 is noddin their head wen hes sittin on the lowrider lookin at the camera
on lets get blown hes at the party standin still
and on snoops whats ma name wen the dogg pound are runnin hes standin still lol

oh and at the start of nuthin but a g thang wen he comes down the stair hes so skinny haha :D
also on the wash film him and bad azz buy dope off snoop and wen they walk away u can c a big smile on daz's face

daz is so funny but hes 1 of the tightest 2 ever do gangst rap
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2005, 09:51:24 AM »
Daz is the "background in the video" artist.  Should probably win award for that...lol.
Nobody can do better than Daz.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2005, 11:56:11 AM »
Dont forget the J Kwon Tipsy video, Daz is posted up in the cut!!

Paul

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2005, 04:37:13 PM »
Dont forget the J Kwon Tipsy video, Daz is posted up in the cut!!

hes aiight on that its jus a gay song bout underage drinkin
funkyfreshintheflesh

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2005, 04:07:16 AM »
He's funny as fuck in Young Buck's ''Let Me In'' video...I saw it on TV the other day and only just realised how badly he was trying to get in EVERY shot. The bit at the end of the song when 50 comes in, you can see Daz standing behind him...all the time! Plus, whenever he's on Buck or 50 walk in front of him...its like they're trying to block his 'camera time'.

;D
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2005, 06:47:23 AM »
wasnt there a early interview with 50 were he said daz was his evil twin or some shit like that?
also when he said that stuff about seeing crooked going to pick his kids up and lil c style gave him a pass, that was just befor crooked i droped his mixtape.and when didnt crooked say something like ;im getting getting note left on my car, i know where u  are'.

on g tv, when kurupt is at the its over video he's naming all the real og that are there and name wc, snoop and tray dee, misssing daz out (he was standing inbetween  wc and snoop) but daz puts his hand up and thinks hes gunna say his name before snoops but kurupt dosesnt and the look on daz's face.

when daz said 'dre dont forget me in the next speech' when dre didnt shoat him out.

or when daz joined the army, signed to roc-a-fell and bad boy in a very short space of time

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2005, 07:48:31 AM »
the bad ass and daz video was ROFL too =) daz ironing his clothes in the bacground LOL

Paul

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2005, 07:50:35 AM »
also how in alot of his songs he says woke up 1 bright mornin on some bomb ass cock ???
funkyfreshintheflesh

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2005, 08:27:43 AM »
also how in alot of his songs he says woke up 1 bright mornin on some bomb ass cock ???
lol!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2005, 10:50:27 AM »
cock means pussy out in cali!

Paul

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2005, 03:04:08 PM »
cock means pussy out in cali!

really thats weird, fair enough
funkyfreshintheflesh