Author Topic: Preview of Kanye album  (Read 247 times)

wcsoldier

Preview of Kanye album
« on: August 06, 2005, 02:29:25 AM »
Seems interesting though it looks more like a compilation than a album http://www.ballerstatus.net/news/read/id/58794385/

GangstaBoogy

Re: Preview of Kanye album
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 03:58:55 AM »
"We Major" featuring Nas  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 04:01:02 AM »
"We Major" featuring Nas  :o
yep and one of the favourite Jay Z track of the lp  8)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 04:46:10 PM »
He surprised many with the hypnotic chopped and screwed, "Drive Slow" featuring Houston's Paul Wall. On the track, Wall takes 'Ye out his element, but the Louis Vitton Don still holds it down. After a few tracks played it became obvious to the press taking notes that the producer extraordinaire had not only improved on his already epic production, but has also picked up his lyrical game immensely.

Im Sold  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 05:18:29 PM »
Can't Wait for this shit. I hope Bittersweet is on the album cause they didn't mention it on there but taht song is amazing so it better make the final cut. Kanye gonan easily drop the best album of the year with Late Registration.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 05:27:22 PM »
yeah im hyped about this joint, i didnt cop kanyes first album, but my nigga threw me a copy of it which was dope, not classic in my opinion but still dope and then he and common come with the heat and now diamonds drops and his flow was sick on that, so he lookin to step on by the sounds of things on this album, imma cop it....most likely,haha, no doubt i'll have it one way or another still.

lookin forward to the nas joint, should be interesting.

could be one of the reasons why bustas album is taking so long to drop also, cuz maybe they didnt want his album to drop same time as this so they get compared and shit to see which is better, as im sure the sound will be different but both have great production and both be dope on the mic.

anyways looking forward to this and bustas album, 2 joints im hyped about currently.....oh yo whens this droppin now?

pz

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 05:44:10 PM »
yeah i think this album will be dope....whats the release date?

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 06:03:09 PM »
Release Date for the album is August 30th!!