Author Topic: Getting Away From Sensationalism, And Calling To "The One"  (Read 245 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Getting Away From Sensationalism, And Calling To "The One"
« on: August 04, 2005, 12:20:20 PM »
Assalamulaikum.......

Most of what you see today is sensationalized.   This is the result of a people not living in a state of fitrah (natural state).   This is the result of a people who wish to remain constantly distracted from what is real and what is true.   People are insecure about their natural position in this life, and therefore, they need a daily dose of drama to entertain them and make them forget.  But what is it that they are forgetting?

They are forgetting that the purpose of this life is to worship the Creator.  And what raises and elevates us as human beings is how humble and submissive we are to His divine will.   The sun and the moon are obedient submitters to the law of the Creator, and they do not deviate from that course.  This is the truth of this life, the sun, the moon, the stars, the plants, the rain, the snow, the sleet, are Created by Allah, nothing but Allah, all demonstrate the reality that is "La Illaha Illah La" (there is nothing worthy of worship but the Creator).

But for us to "remember" our natural state of submission, we must again, establish the same position we had while Allah was maintaining and sustaining us in our mothers womb, the fetal position, that we had as a baby, is perscribed by Allah as one of the points of prayer, and prayer is difficult, except for those who are humble.

A submitter remembers his Creator often, and seeks knowledge of his Creator, so that he may be righteous and guided straight. (IhdinniSiratal Mustaqeem)

So we approach this with sincerity and purity of heart, and every claim must be tested, so we perservere, and we call to the oneness of the Creator, and remind ourselves about his greatness.  Assalamualikum.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 12:24:08 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Getting Away From Sensationalism, And Calling To "The One"
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 02:23:01 PM »
Assalamulaikum.......

Most of what you see today is sensationalized.   This is the result of a people not living in a state of fitrah (natural state).   This is the result of a people who wish to remain constantly distracted from what is real and what is true.   People are insecure about their natural position in this life, and therefore, they need a daily dose of drama to entertain them and make them forget.  But what is it that they are forgetting?

They are forgetting that the purpose of this life is to worship the Creator.  And what raises and elevates us as human beings is how humble and submissive we are to His divine will.   The sun and the moon are obedient submitters to the law of the Creator, and they do not deviate from that course.  This is the truth of this life, the sun, the moon, the stars, the plants, the rain, the snow, the sleet, are Created by Allah, nothing but Allah, all demonstrate the reality that is "La Illaha Illah La" (there is nothing worthy of worship but the Creator).

But for us to "remember" our natural state of submission, we must again, establish the same position we had while Allah was maintaining and sustaining us in our mothers womb, the fetal position, that we had as a baby, is perscribed by Allah as one of the points of prayer, and prayer is difficult, except for those who are humble.

A submitter remembers his Creator often, and seeks knowledge of his Creator, so that he may be righteous and guided straight. (IhdinniSiratal Mustaqeem)

So we approach this with sincerity and purity of heart, and every claim must be tested, so we perservere, and we call to the oneness of the Creator, and remind ourselves about his greatness.  Assalamualikum.

You need Jesus.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 02:27:04 PM »
you maybe a slave but the rest of us are free.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 03:14:15 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2005, 06:12:27 PM »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 03:34:43 PM »

Are you free enough not to die?   Are you free enough not to have to eat?  Is your body free enough not to have to go through the process of digestion upon eating?  Are you free enough not to breathe?

We are all subject to the laws of the Creator.  We are all slaves to the Creator.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 08:07:22 PM »
I'm free, and I know I'm gonna die. But I'm free enough not to fear it. I wouldnt call denying part of life free, I'd call it fucking stupid.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 10:59:07 PM »

Are you free enough not to die?   Are you free enough not to have to eat?  Is your body free enough not to have to go through the process of digestion upon eating?  Are you free enough not to breathe?

We are all subject to the laws of the Creator.  We are all slaves to the Creator.
Who's your creator?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2005, 11:16:19 PM »

that sucks you look at god like that

i look at him more of a friend and someone to believe in

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2005, 11:32:13 AM »

Who's your creator?

My Creator is the same as your Creator.  You and I represent the creation, we are subordinate slaves to the laws of the Creator. 

So ask yourself that question, who is your Creator?  My answer and your answer will be the same.

It's no mystery, I am talking about the Creator, Maintainer, and Sustainer of All The Worlds, and All the Systems of Knowledge, The First, The Last, The Eternal, The Absolute, the Most High, the Most Powerful, the Most Great, the Unique.  The Arabic word for that is Allah.  

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2005, 11:42:37 AM »
so doesn't he want u to have freedom and enjoy this life ?  ::)

well fuck it, im not going in discussion witchu lol

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2005, 03:25:29 PM »
If allah was there whats the point of creating everyone to have a will of their own..doesn't he want everyone to follow him?