Author Topic: the fakest westcoast rapper  (Read 1444 times)

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
the fakest westcoast rapper
« on: August 06, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »
i gotta go wit snoop and daz
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Re: the fakest westcoast rapper
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 02:12:48 PM »
they created the Sack why diss them?  >:(
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 02:22:12 PM »
why u always dissin daz?... always calling him fake and shit......how u know if he's really fake? u met him in real life or wut?....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 02:31:51 PM »
snoop
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 02:41:52 PM »
bullshit thread

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 02:43:29 PM »
aint nobody reppin like snoop repped belive dat
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 02:43:55 PM »

Kalloge Entertainment

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 02:50:06 PM »
x

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 03:12:09 PM »
You can't tell if they're fake or not, you don't know their life, so STFU about it.

/thread

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2005, 03:12:37 PM »
why u always dissin daz?... always calling him fake and shit......how u know if he's really fake? u met him in real life or wut?....

whY?? hahah. do you have eyes n ears??. where u from fool?. I aint never met him and I go to LBC every week and I never see the nigga and I know a gang of niggaz up in dat bitch and they aint never see him. everybody i talk to in lbc call the nigga a fake. nigga lives in atlanta n he reppin a turf he aint never did shit for. nigga got slapped by suge knight and its like he mentally scarred haha. the nigga tried to call Lil E a snitch n he almost lost his life for dat comment. ofcorz nobody believed him but you dont label a real nigga a snitch no matter who u r!!!. i see niggas like Daz get slapped up all day and they run out the hood and talk shit like they gangsta allofa sudden when they was cryin like bitches on the streets. the nigga is always on some niggas nutts. he try to buy real Gz and then he get slapped up in the process. i think Eazy said it best when he said "Yo Daz..dont be a follower..be a leader..stay off the next manz nuttz".
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2005, 03:32:22 PM »

where u from fool?. I aint never met him and I go to LBC every week gang of niggaz up in dat bitch and they aint never see him. everybody i talk to in lbc call the nigga a fake. nigga lives in atlanta n he reppin a turf he aint never.

Ima say this homie im from South Central & I be in the LB sometimes and i hear otherwise homie whenever he's in town he be in longbeach. true he moved to the ATL but Daz be in the streets. 

Kalloge Entertainment

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2005, 03:36:48 PM »
some of you are so stupid, you think Long Beach is as big as the few blocks where you go?

you're a fuckin retard, I live in L.A. and I've never seen any celebrities or rappers, gee they must be lying that they live there  ::)

okay, Daz has never lived in Long Beach, it's just a big cover up lie  ::)  :laugh:   fuckin morons  :-X

and about them, they are in their 30's and they have been rapping for over a decade

I don't think they are gang bangin in the streets right now you fuckin idiot

pretty much every rapper is "fake" if you wanna say that because they just talk about their past

who the fuck becomes a millionaire and goes out and bangs and kills people and risks going to jail?  

only an idiot like Young Buck would do that, getting riches than stabbing someone on camera and catching a case  :grumpy:

SHOTGUN sayin he goes to Long Beach sometimes and doesnt see Daz or Snoop so they must be fake  :laugh: makes no sense

let me go hang out in Compton and look for Dr. Dre, if I don't see him than he is a bitch ::)   so stupid  :loco: :sshh: :nawty: :loser:

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2005, 03:47:24 PM »
mack 10
spice 1
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

youngmessnucca

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2005, 03:58:37 PM »
young mc ;D