Author Topic: the fakest westcoast rapper  (Read 1418 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: the fakest westcoast rapper
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2005, 04:09:29 PM »
some of you are so stupid, you think Long Beach is as big as the few blocks where you go?

you're a fuckin retard, I live in L.A. and I've never seen any celebrities or rappers, gee they must be lying that they live there  ::)

okay, Daz has never lived in Long Beach, it's just a big cover up lie  ::)  :laugh:   fuckin morons  :-X

and about them, they are in their 30's and they have been rapping for over a decade

I don't think they are gang bangin in the streets right now you fuckin idiot

pretty much every rapper is "fake" if you wanna say that because they just talk about their past

who the fuck becomes a millionaire and goes out and bangs and kills people and risks going to jail? 

only an idiot like Young Buck would do that, getting riches than stabbing someone on camera and catching a case  :grumpy:

SHOTGUN sayin he goes to Long Beach sometimes and doesnt see Daz or Snoop so they must be fake  :laugh: makes no sense

let me go hang out in Compton and look for Dr. Dre, if I don't see him than he is a bitch ::)   so stupid  :loco: :sshh: :nawty: :loser:

i agree wit you man, people just think cos they aint seenin them out that there've sold out, but for real if you spent like your first 21yrs of ya life livin wit gang bangers, robbers, daily shootins and you made couple of mill, then you get the fuck away from it.. aint worth it...

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2005, 05:15:06 PM »
Xzibit. And I remember Daz saying in an interview "Fuck California," So fuck daz

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2005, 05:16:59 PM »
mc hammer lol

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 05:29:17 PM »
On a real tip, Vanilla Ice and WC

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2005, 06:25:50 PM »
some of you are so stupid, you think Long Beach is as big as the few blocks where you go?

you're a fuckin retard, I live in L.A. and I've never seen any celebrities or rappers, gee they must be lying that they live there  ::)

okay, Daz has never lived in Long Beach, it's just a big cover up lie  ::)  :laugh:   fuckin morons  :-X

and about them, they are in their 30's and they have been rapping for over a decade

pretty much every rapper is "fake" if you wanna say that because they just talk about their past

who the fuck becomes a millionaire and goes out and bangs and kills people and risks going to jail?  

only an idiot like Young Buck would do that, getting riches than stabbing someone on camera and catching a case  :grumpy:

SHOTGUN sayin he goes to Long Beach sometimes and doesnt see Daz or Snoop so they must be fake  :laugh: makes no sense

let me go hang out in Compton and look for Dr. Dre, if I don't see him than he is a bitch ::)   so stupid  :loco: :sshh: :nawty: :loser:
Applase props for the comment he's probably never been in longbeach anywayz
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2005, 06:27:29 PM »

you're a fuckin retard, I live in L.A. and I've never seen any celebrities or rappers, gee they must be lying that they live there  ::)

only an idiot like Young Buck would do that, getting riches than stabbing someone on camera and catching a case  :grumpy:

SHOTGUN sayin he goes to Long Beach sometimes and doesnt see Daz or Snoop so they must be fake  :laugh: makes no sense

let me go hang out in Compton and look for Dr. Dre, if I don't see him than he is a bitch ::)   so stupid  :loco: :sshh: :nawty: :loser:
preach
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2005, 07:01:08 PM »
props for the comment he's probably never been in long beach anywayz
thanks, for real what an idiot

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2005, 07:06:33 PM »
lol at judge mathis naming spice1 in this thread

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2005, 07:11:15 PM »
^^^ haha, Judge Mathis  :laugh:

westkoastanostra

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2005, 12:34:32 AM »

agree...

DAYUM

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2005, 12:41:31 AM »
right now i aint been hearing alot of good westcoast shit lately
i dont care who the fakest is i wanna know what good shit has been droppin

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2005, 11:12:45 AM »

Word

Besides who gives a fuck how "real" or "fake" someone is, all I care about is how the music is. It's the music that's important.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2005, 11:19:15 AM »
Humpty Hump is the fakest west coast rapper, that niccuh don't even exist...with his fake ass nose and shit

da_real_nigga

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2005, 12:29:46 PM »
On a real tip, Vanilla Ice and WC

how tha hell yall gone call WC a fake
from what i know hes one of tha realest cats out there

and on tha topic of fake cats
all them rappers claimin they still gangsters are Fake, i mean i feel  yall for not gangbangin anymore cuz u got successful and were able to make it out of tha hood so i aint holdin that against yall, but stop claimin that u gangbangin and shootin cats on tracks just to sell shit

and 50 cents gotta be one of the fakest bitches in the game

Diabolical

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2005, 12:43:05 PM »
Humpty Hump is the fakest west coast rapper, that niccuh don't even exist...with his fake ass nose and shit

hahahhahah