Author Topic: the fakest westcoast rapper  (Read 1439 times)

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
Re: the fakest westcoast rapper
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2005, 08:12:47 PM »
^^^ he's right, he's no kinda "gangsta" now but I still like him just based on his career

we don't know what he did back in the day before he was famous and shit

he coulda had somethin to do with the shooting he went to trial for, we don't know (he mighta pulled the trigger  ???) of course he's gonna say that he's innocent

and back in the 80's and early 90's (until the late 90's) gang violence was major in Los Angeles, especially Long Beach

not to say that it's gone but it has died down throughout a lot of areas over the years but not in the straight ghettos, but actually this year Comptons gang related deaths have been the highest since back in the early 90's

up until it got cleaned up more, Long Beach was notorious for drive-bys

plus this fool was from Rollin 20's so you never know what kinda fools he was chillin with, etc....

this question can't be asked  8)

he aint from the rollin 20s. he done claimed a gang of sets this punk bitch. THIS NIGGA BE FROM OKLAHOMA!!! and KURUPT IS FROM PHILLY!!. BITCH ASS NIGGAS CLAIMIN LB HAHA. Niggas better do some research!!!. Snoop and Nate is the only ones in the crew who be from Long Beach but Nate sang in church and Snoop had a high top fade haha. BEEEEEEYATCH.

Daz be on the internet all day and postin his baby disses. fuccin internet thug. Everybody know Suge had his homeboys run a train on him haahah. I wonder how his asshole is doin.still shittin blood??haha
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2005, 10:28:25 PM »
50o cent

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2005, 10:42:24 PM »
I usually don't respond in threads like this, but bein from LA I'll tell you how it goes a lot of times....

Scenario - "Rapper A" from "Hood  A" grew up with Hood A for most of his life. He wasn't the main dude from the set, but put in some work with em. However it happened, he ended up linkin with "Company A" and he was signed to them. When the people from his hood heard he was signed, they were happy about it, but at the same time, tried to see if they could get put on too. Rapper A may have tried to put them on, but the company only felt Rapper A would sell. So when he blew up, they only had his support because they wanted to ride off his success. But when he didn't want to give them handouts, they sold him out and don't even allow him back in the neighborhood. They tell everybody that he was a fake, that he was a bitch growin up, and that he wasn't really from the set, in an effort to take away all of his credibility.

I'm from LA as well...and I have to tell you..that's very true.

But you know...people don't really have love for others...it's about themselves...
Some may be kewl..but some...just whatever...
As A L.A. Nat5ive I have 2 prop you for a comment so true but thats the same case for the whole Industry at times
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2005, 10:50:54 PM »
50o cent
don't know why ppl say 50 cuz even his Bang Em Smurf (who he beefs it wit)
 that he was the youngest biggest drug dealer around Qeens remember Bang Em & Domination
hate 50 but they said they can't front on that so he ain't lying when he says he was a known drug dealer

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2005, 12:00:03 AM »
uh, people say 50 because he is fake as fuck. game want to be from new york? who ever posted that needs to get slaped and pointed to a new york/g unit web site. who said snoop is fake? he might not be bang'n and shit but he is far from fake. yeah he went a little hollywood and shit, but he still got love from the hood. 50 cent is hands down the fakest nigga in the game right now.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2005, 02:19:32 AM »
Afroman

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2005, 02:34:34 AM »
Afroman

-and mothafuck tha Afroman
 he's weak as fuck
 how he gonna speak on Yuk-

Yukmouth ,World War 3

Okka

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2005, 02:22:56 PM »
^^^ he's right, he's no kinda "gangsta" now but I still like him just based on his career

he coulda had somethin to do with the shooting he went to trial for, we don't know (he mighta pulled the trigger  ???) of course he's gonna say that he's innocent

and back in the 80's and early 90's (until the late 90's) gang violence was major in Los Angeles, especially Long Beach

not to say that it's gone but it has died down throughout a lot of areas over the years but not in the straight ghettos, but actually this year Comptons gang related deaths have been the highest since back in the early 90's

plus this fool was from Rollin 20's so you never know what kinda fools he was chillin with, etc....

he aint from the rollin 20s. he done claimed a gang of sets this punk bitch. THIS NIGGA BE FROM OKLAHOMA!!! and KURUPT IS FROM PHILLY!!. BITCH ASS NIGGAS CLAIMIN LB HAHA. Niggas better do some research!!!. Snoop and Nate is the only ones in the crew who be from Long Beach but Nate sang in church and Snoop had a high top fade haha. BEEEEEEYATCH.

Daz be on the internet all day and postin his baby disses. fuccin internet thug. Everybody know Suge had his homeboys run a train on him haahah. I wonder how his asshole is doin.still shittin blood??haha

Yo SHOTGUN, how the fuck you know Snoop had a high top fade, cuz Eazy E said so? Get real you fuckin bitch, did/do you know Snoop? If ya don't then shut yo fuckin mouth...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2005, 03:00:06 PM »

Yo SHOTGUN, how the fuck you know Snoop had a high top fade, cuz Eazy E said so? Get real you fuckin bitch, did/do you know Snoop? If ya don't then shut yo fuckin mouth...

Check the Deep Cover video, Snoop had a high top fade then. I don't know how a haircut makes you fake, but whatever.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2005, 03:04:26 PM »
won g

WestCoasta

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2005, 03:37:51 PM »
he aint from the rollin 20s. he done claimed a gang of sets this punk bitch. THIS NIGGA BE FROM OKLAHOMA!!! and KURUPT IS FROM PHILLY!!. BITCH ASS NIGGAS CLAIMIN LB HAHA. Niggas better do some research!!!. Snoop and Nate is the only ones in the crew who be from Long Beach but Nate sang in church and Snoop had a high top fade haha
your dumb SHOTGUN, I didn't say Daz was from Rollin 20's, I was talkin about Snoop  ::)
and also, Kurupt has never claimed Long Beach you idiot, he makes it well known that he is FROM Philly and GREW UP in L.A.
YOU better do some research

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2005, 05:05:57 PM »
Kurupt claimed insane crips. dats LB. he also claimed Six O and he probably claimed Hells ANgels too. and Snoop DID have a high top fade!!! and no I dont know Snoop but I know he's fake as fucc he done proved dat himself.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Paul

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2005, 05:07:30 PM »
and no I dont know Snoop but I know he's fake as fucc he done proved dat himself.

how?
funkyfreshintheflesh

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2005, 08:09:01 PM »
sNOOP/dAZ AND kURUPT WERE never JUMPED INTO THE LBCrips.

WestCoasta

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2005, 08:52:53 PM »
quote author=SHOTGUN link=topic=84720.msg894118#msg894118 date=1123632357]
Kurupt claimed insane crips. dats LB
^ more proof you don't know what you're talking about, Kurupt has NEVER claimed Insane, that's Daz STUPID!
Ask anybody who listens to DPG, Kurupt NEVER claims LBC and Daz is the one from Insane Crips
Kurupt claimed 6-0, that's it
shut the fuck up man, you sound so stupid, you haven't come with any correct information

sNOOP/dAZ AND kURUPT WERE never JUMPED INTO THE LBCrips.
^ once again for all you idiots, KURUPT IS NOT A LONG BEACH CRIP AND NEVER WAS, he claimed 6-0