Author Topic: the fakest westcoast rapper  (Read 1440 times)

Arkexodus

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re: the fakest westcoast rapper
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2005, 10:55:29 AM »
^^^^ HAHA damn homies droppin knowledge keep em informed coz catch em up^^^^
but being from the wood I gotta say I cant diss nobody
form WC to Tray Dee and Goldie Loc, Daz, Kurupt and the DPG
Dre, Snoop, Ice cube, Mack 10, Roscoe, Bad Azz Mc Ren and a whole bunch of other west coast soliders
All I do know is they did whatever it took to put the WEST on the map if that meant gangbangin they did it
if it didnt it didnt

All my real Gs should feel that and be grateful
whether your from LA or fresno
And for the record I met WC before he look kina scary to me I didnt have the ballz to call him fake :-[

West Up

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2005, 01:20:32 AM »
Kurupt claimed insane crips. dats LB. he also claimed Six O and he probably claimed Hells ANgels too. and Snoop DID have a high top fade!!! and no I dont know Snoop but I know he's fake as fucc he done proved dat himself.

lol@ u gettin that from "Represent that GC". And he didnt claim insane...he said it. "20, Insane, 60 Crip, 19th street Crip...where the gangstas hang, its a gang thang, we all gangbang...."

Btw, this is another stupid topic. R-Tistic said it best probably. Even if it isnt on some jealousy rap shit, muthafuckas is always goan hate. Theres always gonna be some knucklehead that wants to build up his own street rep by doggin somebody elses. Im not sayin Daz or Snoop are the realest muthafuckas out there. But once again...none of us know them. Just cus you know a couple muthafuckas in Long Beach doesnt mean u know them either.

sem records

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2005, 03:49:30 AM »
2 PAC (SORRY FOR THE SUCKERS) BUT THIS GUY WASN'T EVEN FROM THE WEST COAST BUT WAS RAISED IN CHICAGO....THIS GUY HAS DONE AN ART SCHOOL(HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A HOOOD NIGGA DOING  AN ART SCHOOL ).......
AND MAYBE KURUPT CAUS EVEN IF HE'S ONE OF THE BEST LYRICALLY THIS GUY IS A BITCH  FOLLOWING DEATH ROW......

westkoastanostra

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2005, 10:04:37 AM »
2 PAC (SORRY FOR THE SUCKERS) BUT THIS GUY WASN'T EVEN FROM THE WEST COAST BUT WAS RAISED IN CHICAGO....THIS GUY HAS DONE AN ART SCHOOL(HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A HOOOD NIGGA DOING AN ART SCHOOL ).......
AND MAYBE KURUPT CAUS EVEN IF HE'S ONE OF THE BEST LYRICALLY THIS GUY IS A BITCH FOLLOWING DEATH ROW......

2pac? lmao...u shoulda atleast picked someone like ice cube....2pac kicked it with real gs....and he did alotta shit too...so wut if he went to art school....suge knight went to a college in las vegas....e-40 graduated from a university....that dont make them fake....and besides 2pac only went to art school for like about a year and then moved to oakland....

WestCoasta

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2005, 11:15:08 AM »
 :stop: we already went this "2Pac is fake" route with that 1on1 faggot, I can't take anymore  ::)

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG

jerner

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2005, 02:32:37 PM »
it´s funny the most of you there have something too say on this.. you mean that all some of the biggest was fake...what if they was fake?? do you hear their musik..? their musik is just fine and thats great...so what if they went too a art school??

jerner

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2005, 02:33:38 PM »
it´s funny the most of you there have something too say on this.. you mean that all some of the biggest was fake...what if they was fake?? do you hear their musik..? their musik is just fine and thats great...so what if they went too a art school??

i dont give a shit... do you?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »
2 PAC (SORRY FOR THE SUCKERS) BUT THIS GUY WASN'T EVEN FROM THE WEST COAST BUT WAS RAISED IN CHICAGO....THIS GUY HAS DONE AN ART SCHOOL(HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A HOOOD NIGGA DOING  AN ART SCHOOL ).......
AND MAYBE KURUPT CAUS EVEN IF HE'S ONE OF THE BEST LYRICALLY THIS GUY IS A BITCH  FOLLOWING DEATH ROW......

Dumbass get your shit straight before you say something stupid. 2Pac didn't  grow up in Chicago, he grew up in Baltimore, Maryland a pretty violent place. And how does going back to Deathrow make you fake?

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

BALLER

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2005, 05:49:18 AM »
snoop

yeah Ja rule is real ::) ::)you fucking idiot
why is Snoop fake? nigga lives like a don ,got killaz on the  payrol and shit , bitchez in the livingroom , big ass houses
what the fuck is Ja Rule??a lil bitchass 2pacwannabe
man slap yourself , u shouldn't come to a westcoast forum with a ja rule signature

Okka

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2005, 06:00:15 AM »
Daz wasn't from Insane Crips Cang, Tray Deee was and i think that Daz was in Rollin 20's...

Elevz

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2005, 06:28:10 AM »
Fakest westcoast rapper? Quite easy...

Dr. Dre
Mack 10

They are/were only living images. Talking shit about busting guns, whatever... It's a known fact none of them were actual gangsters. Funny sidenote, all three are known for not writing their own lyrics. Huh?

Probably Eazy-E should be mentioned here too. He was just a great business man, but nothing like a real gangsta. He just loved creating controversy.

Diggfinger

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2005, 09:16:07 AM »
snoop

you still listen to him ::)

Dont know who the "fakest" is, but I dont really like Crooked I and Ras Kass :-X