Author Topic: Whens da last time uve cried  (Read 417 times)

Bomb-A®

Re: Whens da last time uve cried
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 07:12:15 AM »
2 yrs ago when my dog died

and i think i shed a tear or two when i heard the 213 album

peace

Mygla

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 08:25:58 AM »
last saturday night... me and some friends visited the grave of a close friend... he died in a car accident in february. I prolly cried more in february this year than i did combined from 5 to 18 years old..

and i probably cried a couple of weeks ago, i was drunk and fell in some barb wire, i cut myself badly in the face and my arms... almost slith my wrist.. don't know if i fried to, but i'm pretty sure i must have, cause i was pretty fuck'd...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2005, 08:35:36 AM »
bout 2years ago when one of my mates from college died in a car crash aswell, was pretty fucked up... worst thing was local newspaper slated him sayin he crashed cos he woz stoned but wernt nothing to do wit that.. just bullshit propaganda...

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2005, 09:02:19 AM »
emotionaly i think when my dad had an heartattack last year... that really sucked... because i didn't know if he would make it yes or no.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2005, 09:19:17 AM »
can't remember.. probably last year at the end of august.. which is comin up.. which means more tears. Basically at the end of every summer I can't stop crying cause I have to leave my dad who lives out west to go back to ontario..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2005, 09:59:17 AM »
Last night, I had a nervous breakdown.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2005, 10:01:35 AM »
CRYING IS GAY, no jk. I cried a couple years ago when I had 40 ounce broken over my neck and I got dragged to the hospital. fun night. The last time I cried from emotion was seven or eight years ago.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2005, 10:22:11 AM »
HA HA.  ^^ Y'all all some lil bitches
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2005, 10:23:36 AM »
A guy who cries from physical pain is extremely weak minded and has no heart.  Thats some gay ass pussy shit, and I laugh at grown men who cry from physical pain.  Ain't you ever heard:

THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!  THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!

Pull up your fuckin skirt and suck it up.

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2005, 10:32:23 AM »
^^^
Good thing ur sheltered ass doesnt ever see anything that could cause you harm except to your feelings here at dubcc. you're like 30 still talking shit to kids, I'd call that pretty weakminded

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2005, 10:48:16 AM »
that part in crash was like whoa, i didnt cry tho, but like my heart fell, lincoln sorry to hear about your nervous breakdown, wana talk about it, but in general i think crying is ok, means u have emotion in you, i almost or do during movies, cause i relate it to myself and io get sad.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2005, 10:49:06 AM »
dam i give u all props for admittin this shit man. and about the suacide, homie u got balls for comin out and sayin shit like dat props man

Acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2005, 11:23:49 AM »
^^^
Good thing ur sheltered ass doesnt ever see anything that could cause you harm except to your feelings here at dubcc. you're like 30 still talking shit to kids, I'd call that pretty weakminded

don't cry lil girl

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2005, 01:03:53 PM »
about 1 year ago, when i said goodbye to my brother, and realised i would probably never see him again...

thats probably the first time i cried since i was 10...

SGV

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2005, 01:10:27 PM »
Word at that part in Crash. I didn't cry but I felt what the mother and father of that lilttle girl were going through.

I cried when my dog of 16 years died in my arms in April. That was fucked up.