Author Topic: euro trip  (Read 1487 times)

SGV

Re: euro trip
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2005, 12:34:09 PM »

LMAO...Walk the walk...We got another Acgrundy on our hands. You obviously are getting emotional if you really want to beat my ass. I'm not saying you wouldn't though...You're like what, 345 pounds? You'll probably squash my ass...There's a chance I'd clock you in your chins and knock you on your asses, but most likely you'd eat me in a fight. Sorry I hurt your feeling though. LMAO@Another one of those "lets have an internet fight!" losers... :-\

You would never say shit to me and that's a fact.

And... Nikki, you're 6'4" 120, everyones big compared to you. But, don't try to use that as an excuse. You said you know how to fight... Don't be a bitch now.

And it's the truth. Sorry Nikki, you can't spin this around.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2005, 12:40:06 PM »

LMAO...Walk the walk...We got another Acgrundy on our hands. You obviously are getting emotional if you really want to beat my ass. I'm not saying you wouldn't though...You're like what, 345 pounds? You'll probably squash my ass...There's a chance I'd clock you in your chins and knock you on your asses, but most likely you'd eat me in a fight. Sorry I hurt your feeling though. LMAO@Another one of those "lets have an internet fight!" losers... :-\

You would never say shit to me and that's a fact.

And... Nikki, you're 6'4" 120, everyones big compared to you. But, don't try to use that as an excuse. You said you know how to fight... Don't be a bitch now.

And it's the truth. Sorry Nikki, you can't spin this around.

LMAO...If I had to fight all the losers I've depressed on the internet, I'd be fighting every week. This shits old to me, gutman...Why do you want to fight? Make sense out of the situation. You're an internet character to me, a fat stupid one who wants to fight online when people make fun of him...You wanna come see me on my time, go ahead, but that doesn't mean I wont blast you in the face if you try fuckin' with me...PeACe

PS. 6'5 185

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2005, 12:47:14 PM »
6'5 185 nigga how u gone say ppl bigger than u fuckin undertaker ass motherfucka

SGV

« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2005, 12:56:52 PM »

LMAO...If I had to fight all the losers I've depressed on the internet, I'd be fighting every week. This shits old to me, gutman...Why do you want to fight? Make sense out of the situation. You're an internet character to me, a fat stupid one who wants to fight online when people make fun of him...You wanna come see me on my time, go ahead, but that doesn't mean I wont blast you in the face if you try fuckin' with me...PeACe

PS. 6'5 185

LOL @ Despressed. See... That's your way around of this shit. You try to make it seem like the other person is on some punk shit. But, let's be real. I stated that you wouldn't say shit to my face and it's been proven. Look at how you dance around it. Now its "If you wanna see me on my time." LMAO @ You. Making rules for fighting and shit. And then you're so scared that you'll "Blast" me in the face. Hahaha. Yea dogg... You're a pussy.

PS 6'2" 250

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2005, 02:42:43 PM »

PS. 6'5 185

LOL @ Despressed. See... That's your way around of this shit. You try to make it seem like the other person is on some punk shit. But, let's be real. I stated that you wouldn't say shit to my face and it's been proven. Look at how you dance around it. Now its "If you wanna see me on my time." LMAO @ You. Making rules for fighting and shit. And then you're so scared that you'll "Blast" me in the face. Hahaha. Yea dogg... You're a pussy.

PS 6'2" 250

LMAO...The fact is, fighting had nothing to do with me schooling your fatass. Fighting is just stupid peoples way to get out of things. I didn't say you couldn't beat my ass, I didn't say you could...I didn't say I still wouldn't demolish your ass with any of the 3 gats I have access to. You wanna come see my ass, come do it...If not, quit talkin' shit and take your sonnings...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2005, 03:48:19 PM »
LOL @ Bringing up guns. Handle it then Nikki. Bring your guns, your torah whatever you want.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2005, 07:46:19 PM »
LOL @ Bringing up guns. Handle it then Nikki. Bring your guns, your torah whatever you want.

LOL@Bringing up fighting on the internet. Pathetic. People like you deserve to die.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2005, 08:40:28 PM »
lol@Undertaker reference ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2005, 10:04:47 PM »

im just clownin dogg... just cus i talk shit dont mean i got beef with anyone
im sure it dont get to nik either its just the internet its all fun
if anyone will get hurt its you lol

You jumping in to save your E-Friend = Hurt.

Nikki, when I tell you to walk the walk, you avoid it. That's you being confronted and then running away like a little bitch. Period.

telling you to not act hard is saving my e-friend?

your a dickhead i get hurt when i see u posting pics of ur fat ass...

SGV

« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2005, 11:13:26 PM »

LOL@Bringing up fighting on the internet. Pathetic. People like you deserve to die.

Shoot me with your 3 guns you have access to.

Your moms been beating you again huh? Aww pobrecito. No llores mijito. It'll be ok!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2005, 11:21:27 PM »

Lay on me with your big fat belly.

SGV

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2005, 11:26:04 PM »

You want a man to lay on you? Wow... You just came out of the closet.

DAYUM

« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2005, 01:38:19 AM »

Your moms been beating you again huh? Aww pobrecito. No llores mijito. It'll be ok!!

yeah my mom beats me  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2005, 07:23:49 PM »

You want a man to lay on you? Wow... You just came out of the closet.

It's just the most effective strategy you can use to strangle a man. With the same logic you're using to say I came out the closet, I can use to say you are a miserable suicidal fatso. Remember, you requested that I shoot you with the 3 guns I have access to...I hope I'm not confusing you.

SGV

« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2005, 09:43:08 AM »
I told you to shoot me cuz you're too pussy to do it. And you're such a pussy that you need a gun. LOL. You just want me to lay on you. Period.

You're a homo and a Pussy... The Rabbi's won't be happy about this!!!