Author Topic: euro trip  (Read 1543 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: euro trip
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2005, 10:33:43 AM »
Nah Im just saying that 1 of them looks like him.lmao Im not dissing you or anything.

It's okay. SGV is slow. You see, he heard me call him Bam Bam Bigelow, then he heard you say your uncle looks like Bam Bam Bigelow...His simple little mind couldn't take the complexity of the situation, so he began wondering if he was your uncle...I feel sorry for people like SGV. They need lots of aid.

SGV

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »

It's okay. SGV is slow. You see, he heard me call him Bam Bam Bigelow, then he heard you say your uncle looks like Bam Bam Bigelow...His simple little mind couldn't take the complexity of the situation, so he began wondering if he was your uncle...I feel sorry for people like SGV. They need lots of aid.

I know.. But since I look like Bam Bam Bigelow, I was wondering if I was your uncle..

Poor Rabbi... Even your jokes get shut down before they're even typed out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2005, 10:55:36 AM »

I know.. But since I look like Bam Bam Bigelow, I was wondering if I was your uncle..

Poor Rabbi... Even your jokes get shut down before they're even typed out.

Jokes? You're the only joke...You think calling a Jewish person a rabbi is funny. At least when I clown you, I actually make you feel bad, I don't just settle for calling you a priest.

SGV

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2005, 10:57:33 AM »
LMAO @ That. I know you're hurt now. Trying to say the other person got hurt is a dead giveaway... NIK GOT HURT!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2005, 11:01:08 AM »
LMAO @ That. I know you're hurt now. Trying to say the other person got hurt is a dead giveaway... NIK GOT HURT!

Yes, I am hurt and you are fat. Deal?

SGV

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2005, 11:04:16 AM »
Awww poor Nikki... Trying to make a deal to make himself feel better. Did your mom send you to bed with no Latkahs last night? Awww poor grumpy Nikki.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2005, 11:35:41 AM »
Awww poor Nikki... Trying to make a deal to make himself feel better. Did your mom send you to bed with no Latkahs last night? Awww poor grumpy Nikki.

It's like you to bring food into this, you huge Eskimo...Not everyone gets grumpy when they don't have food in their possession, fatso...

SGV

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2005, 11:39:25 AM »
LOL @ Eskimo. It's like you to use that obvious joke...

So, one obvious Joke for another:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2005, 11:43:04 AM »
So it's time for some pictures, eh?

Bring up any memories?

SGV

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2005, 11:44:51 AM »
Been looking up fat chicks eh?

Here's a website that may help you:

http://www.jewishsingles-jewishdating.com/jewish_dating_services.html

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2005, 12:10:14 PM »
Been looking up fat chicks eh?

Unfortunately, you've been doing much more than just that...

SGV

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2005, 04:30:55 PM »

:'( Nikki is jealous that he's yet to to feel any pussy yet. But then again, he's 16, he's still growing. Roccy... if you're reading this, stop raping Nik, it's making him uncomfortable.

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2005, 06:45:25 PM »
I'm going to Amsterdam tomorrow :)

Acgrundy

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2005, 09:49:46 PM »
^^^^ I thought u lived in amsterdam?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2005, 11:59:20 PM »

:'( Nikki is jealous that he's yet to to feel any pussy yet. But then again, he's 16, he's still growing. Roccy... if you're reading this, stop raping Nik, it's making him uncomfortable.

Oh, you're so hilarious!! Roccy? LMAO, Roccy hasn't been around for quite a while, you're really diggin' deep with that one...But I understand, you're getting desperate. I've already embarassed you, because what I speak is fact. You make up lies. You lie about my age and make false claims like claiming I don't get pussy on a regular basis. I have only spoken truth by revealing facts of your obesely nasty sexual encounters...Don't try again, you're on sonnage-repeat. 8)