Author Topic: euro trip  (Read 1004 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

Re: euro trip
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2005, 05:25:35 PM »
lol thanks for the help boys

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2005, 11:27:58 AM »

Roccy was a close homie of mine back in the days...I made :puke: love to.

I know... You don't have to explain.

I did explain. Unfortunately, you have some sort of disorder which only allows you to see a portion of what is written. I think it's called obese eyelids.

SGV

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2005, 12:08:39 PM »
The Camel Hump in your nose must be blocking your screen.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2005, 04:06:32 PM »
The Camel Hump in your nose must be blocking your screen.

Stop using my jokes, obese eyelids...

SGV

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2005, 05:10:37 PM »
Camel Nose.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2005, 05:19:22 PM »
NIK, SGV, in how far does this seemingly compulsive dissing contribute to your personal well-being?

SGV

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2005, 05:20:31 PM »
NIK, SGV, in how far does this seemingly compulsive dissing contribute to your personal well-being?

To me, not at all. It passes my day when I'm online. For Nikki, it's his highlight in his boring sheltered life.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2005, 05:33:37 PM »
went to amsterdam in january for my 21st it was fucking quality, definitely recermend it.

as far as drinking is concerned pretty much all of europe the age is 16 or 18 but as long as you don't look too young you'll be fine, ive been drinking in pubs since i was about 15 and the drinking age is 18 most places arn;t really that hot on IDs

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2005, 05:57:02 PM »
You can tell SGV's feelings are hurt by the way he throws elementry school disses back, like "Camel Nose"...Have you ever heard a grown man calling another grown man "Camel Nose" or anything remotely close to that for that matter? I mean, it's obvious that SGV is getting very defensive from my disses about his fatness, whiteness, and proof of his love for obese women. SGV, you have nothing on me compared to what I have on you...So honestly, why even try?

SGV

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2005, 06:08:42 PM »
LOL!!! Nikki!!! Obese Eyelids is such a mature diss! OMG!! You must be at least 11!!!! WOW!! LOL. Do you know how dumb you just sounded? Sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2005, 06:11:00 PM »
LOL!!! Nikki!!! Obese Eyelids is such a mature diss! OMG!! You must be at least 11!!!! WOW!! LOL. Do you know how dumb you just sounded? Sonned.

See, I'm not just calling you names like a dumbass...I was actually making a point. Something is blocking your vision from seeing the whole message...Maybe it's your slow brain, but I guessed you had a case of obese eyelids. You're fat. :)

SGV

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2005, 06:14:24 PM »
Yea, I wasn't calling you names like I dumbass...I was actually making a point. Something is blocking your vision from seeing the whole message...Maybe it's your slow brain, but I guessed you had a case of Camel Nose. You have a Huge Nose.  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2005, 06:24:13 PM »
Yea, I wasn't calling you names like I dumbass...I was actually making a point. Something is blocking your vision from seeing the whole message...Maybe it's your slow brain, but I guessed you had a case of Camel Nose. You have a Huge Nose.  :)

Naah, man...You're jockin' my whole style. That's the easiest way to son yourself, is by biting someone's style and tryna' use it against them...I guess you're too slow for originality though. Oh well, fat boy, you can always keep trying... ;)

SGV

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2005, 08:38:32 PM »
Jocking? Right. More like using your logic against you. See... You love to contradict yourself, especially when it comes to dissing people. So, as opposed to making my logic and destroying you, I figured out your little logic within seconds and used it against you. Sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2005, 10:44:51 PM »
Jocking? Right. More like using your logic against you. See... You love to contradict yourself, especially when it comes to dissing people. So, as opposed to making my logic and destroying you, I figured out your little logic within seconds and used it against you. Sonned.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but only sonned enters my mind...

SGV

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2005, 08:06:12 AM »
And there's tons of pictures depicting you and Roccy... If I needed material against you, I would save em. But, all I need is your posts in front of me and you're done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2005, 11:11:22 AM »
And there's tons of pictures depicting you and Roccy... If I needed material against you, I would save em. But, all I need is your posts in front of me and you're done.

Yea, but this is real. This really happened. You REALLY fucked Pink...You can go bring up all the childish pics of me and Roccy you want, but nothing compares to this dose of truth...Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

Throwback

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2005, 12:52:30 PM »
go to heerhugowaard. or lutjebroek.

SGV

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2005, 03:46:53 PM »

Yea, but this is real. This really happened. You REALLY fucked Pink...You can go bring up all the childish pics of me and Roccy you want, but nothing compares to this dose of truth...Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

You sure that's all the truth? Think again. You contiue to be a walking contradiction, I love it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2005, 03:52:11 PM »

You sure that's all the truth?

Pretty sure... 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2005, 04:21:41 PM »

Pretty sure... 8)
I dont know what went on but I couldnt give a fuck.But I think its funny as fuck that you save this shit on your computer lol.

SGV

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2005, 04:30:08 PM »
Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

Like I said... Are you sure?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2005, 05:26:32 PM »
Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

Like I said... Are you sure?

Like I said... Pretty sure. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2005, 05:27:36 PM »

Pretty sure... 8)
I dont know what went on but I couldnt give a fuck.But I think its funny as fuck that you save this shit on your computer lol.

Actually, it's not saved on my computer, this was uploaded a while back... :-*

SGV

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2005, 06:07:54 PM »

Like I said... Pretty sure. 8)

Pretty sure as in "I have no proof so I'm just assuming things." Good to know.