Author Topic: euro trip  (Read 1479 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: euro trip
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2005, 06:11:00 PM »
LOL!!! Nikki!!! Obese Eyelids is such a mature diss! OMG!! You must be at least 11!!!! WOW!! LOL. Do you know how dumb you just sounded? Sonned.

See, I'm not just calling you names like a dumbass...I was actually making a point. Something is blocking your vision from seeing the whole message...Maybe it's your slow brain, but I guessed you had a case of obese eyelids. You're fat. :)

SGV

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2005, 06:14:24 PM »
Yea, I wasn't calling you names like I dumbass...I was actually making a point. Something is blocking your vision from seeing the whole message...Maybe it's your slow brain, but I guessed you had a case of Camel Nose. You have a Huge Nose.  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2005, 06:24:13 PM »
Yea, I wasn't calling you names like I dumbass...I was actually making a point. Something is blocking your vision from seeing the whole message...Maybe it's your slow brain, but I guessed you had a case of Camel Nose. You have a Huge Nose.  :)

Naah, man...You're jockin' my whole style. That's the easiest way to son yourself, is by biting someone's style and tryna' use it against them...I guess you're too slow for originality though. Oh well, fat boy, you can always keep trying... ;)

SGV

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2005, 08:38:32 PM »
Jocking? Right. More like using your logic against you. See... You love to contradict yourself, especially when it comes to dissing people. So, as opposed to making my logic and destroying you, I figured out your little logic within seconds and used it against you. Sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2005, 10:44:51 PM »
Jocking? Right. More like using your logic against you. See... You love to contradict yourself, especially when it comes to dissing people. So, as opposed to making my logic and destroying you, I figured out your little logic within seconds and used it against you. Sonned.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but only sonned enters my mind...

SGV

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2005, 08:06:12 AM »
And there's tons of pictures depicting you and Roccy... If I needed material against you, I would save em. But, all I need is your posts in front of me and you're done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2005, 11:11:22 AM »
And there's tons of pictures depicting you and Roccy... If I needed material against you, I would save em. But, all I need is your posts in front of me and you're done.

Yea, but this is real. This really happened. You REALLY fucked Pink...You can go bring up all the childish pics of me and Roccy you want, but nothing compares to this dose of truth...Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

Throwback

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2005, 12:52:30 PM »
go to heerhugowaard. or lutjebroek.

SGV

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2005, 03:46:53 PM »

Yea, but this is real. This really happened. You REALLY fucked Pink...You can go bring up all the childish pics of me and Roccy you want, but nothing compares to this dose of truth...Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

You sure that's all the truth? Think again. You contiue to be a walking contradiction, I love it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2005, 03:52:11 PM »

You sure that's all the truth?

Pretty sure... 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2005, 04:21:41 PM »

Pretty sure... 8)
I dont know what went on but I couldnt give a fuck.But I think its funny as fuck that you save this shit on your computer lol.

SGV

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2005, 04:30:08 PM »
Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

Like I said... Are you sure?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2005, 05:26:32 PM »
Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

Like I said... Are you sure?

Like I said... Pretty sure. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2005, 05:27:36 PM »

Pretty sure... 8)
I dont know what went on but I couldnt give a fuck.But I think its funny as fuck that you save this shit on your computer lol.

Actually, it's not saved on my computer, this was uploaded a while back... :-*

SGV

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2005, 06:07:54 PM »

Like I said... Pretty sure. 8)

Pretty sure as in "I have no proof so I'm just assuming things." Good to know.