Author Topic: euro trip  (Read 1480 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

euro trip
« on: August 07, 2005, 12:35:59 PM »
ok im planning a trip to europe for october
i need to know
where i should go to party?
what the legal drinking age is?
and whats the easiest way of getting around?
any info would be appreciated

mauzip

Re: euro trip
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 12:50:43 PM »
Tip: Visit only one or two countries.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 02:10:58 PM »
well octobers a wierd time to go, your best bet for partying would have been the greek islands like malia and zante but there only good from june - sept and will b closed when you look to travel... id prob recomend amsterdamm (holland) and Prague (Czech Republic) but if its your first time in europe id mayb consider goin somewhere easier where people speak english as primary langauge...
how many people you comin over to europe wit??

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 02:43:01 PM »
dont know whats the legal age in other european countries is but here
in germanyu can drink beer at 16 and liquor and that stuff at 18

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 03:56:51 PM »
amsterdam.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 05:06:11 PM »
i am traveling by myself... i was planning on visiting spain and greece but while im there i might aswell hop around and im pretty much wondering what city in spain and greece have the best night life and speak mainly english

Acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 09:53:10 PM »
I'd personally make a thread asking how to smuggle drugs accross the border and then call everybody a pussy who says its stupid to do.  thats just me tho.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 10:15:07 PM »
^lmao hahahahahha

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 10:38:09 PM »
uhh, oktober fest?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 11:12:57 PM »
^^ funny thing is that the Oktoberfest isn´t even in october... well it is in some way.. but as far as I know it starts like in september and goes for 2 or 3 weeks and ends on one of the first days in october.. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 01:26:39 AM »
I'd personally make a thread asking how to smuggle drugs accross the border and then call everybody a pussy who says its stupid to do.  thats just me tho.

The funny thing is that nothing in my life was easier than bringing in hash through the airport's metal detectors, and after getting through perfectly fine, I began wondering how much of a dumbass pussy someone would have to be in order to be scared of bringing a personal stash with them if they really desired it...Not only is it extremely easy and simple, but If you think about it for more than one second, you really have to be retarded in order to get caught...PeACe

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 02:55:19 AM »
maybe cos hash aint metal dumbass...  8)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 04:08:52 AM »
2 places i recommend are Amsterdam n Prague..greatest places in Europe imo..goin back to amsterdam this month myself for a couple of days..

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 04:15:49 AM »
yea agreed man, we're lookin to go back to amsterdamn again, reckon bout november time, which will b same time as last year... had tha maddest weekend of my life their..  8)  8)  8)  8)

ABN

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 05:52:02 AM »
well Greece and Spain are pretty far from eachother so if i was you i´d rather go with Spain & Portugal or Greece & Turkey coz you won´t have to travel as much. well if you you to any place that have a lot of tourists they´ll understand english and that goes for most countries in Europe. i´ve been to Barcelona,Madrid and Malaga and i actually enjoyed the nightlife in Malaga the most but dunno if they are good at english there coz i speak spanish. but the nightlife in Madrid and Barcelona is wild as hell and if you got any money over go see a football(soccer)game even if you don´t enjoy the sport itself coz it´s a crazy experience especially in Madrid or Barcelona. and Spain and Greece got some crazy old buildings and shit(like all countries in Europe)so you should definently check that out and if you´re gonna go on a real euro trip you might aswell swing by Belgium,Germany,Holland etc. but you gonna have to travel a lot coz Europe aint as small as a lot of americans think.