Author Topic: euro trip  (Read 1482 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: euro trip
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 05:56:02 AM »
You should really go to the Oktoberfest then.. it's from the end of september until the beginning of october, 16 days long I think. Well, Spain and Greece, that's pretty much the very west of Europe to the very east of Europe lol, so there are a bunch of countries between them, which you can visit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 06:39:01 AM »
go to amsterdam and prague.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 10:02:30 AM »
maybe cos hash aint metal dumbass...  8)

GENIUS! You really are educated!!!...Why didn't I ever think of that? :-[

SGV

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 10:07:50 AM »
NIK makes threads asking questions, then when he gets answers he becomes Mr. Know-It-All.

"I got caught with weed and scales, I'll just tell them that I wanted to weigh the weed I bought so I didn't get ripped off! Yea! They'll believe it that! Jewey Power.... AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 10:10:26 AM »
NIK makes threads asking questions, then when he gets answers he becomes Mr. Know-It-All.

"I got caught with weed and scales, I'll just tell them that I wanted to weigh the weed I bought so I didn't get ripped off! Yea! They'll believe it that! Jewey Power.... AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What are you even saying? Nobody's talking about that, you fat Mexican albino...

SGV

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
Who's Mexican? Albino? Are you getting your disses confused?

Awww poor little Mordechai... Shalom.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2005, 10:15:29 AM »
Who's Mexican? Albino? Are you getting your disses confused?

Awww poor little Mordechai... Shalom.

LOL...That's all you have? "Shalom"? Look in the mirror and say "shalom"...Then you'll realize who you're really dissing, sumo boy.

SGV

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2005, 10:18:22 AM »
I'm dissing you. Happy Hannukah.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 10:21:02 AM »
i´ve been to Barcelona,Madrid and Malaga and i actually enjoyed the nightlife in Malaga the most but dunno if they are good at english there coz i speak spanish. but the nightlife in Madrid and Barcelona is wild as hell and if you got any money over go see a football(soccer)game even if you don´t enjoy the sport itself coz it´s a crazy experience especially in Madrid or Barcelona.
Spain is cool, Málaga is cool and so is Barcelona. The Spanish are generally not very good at english from what I know, but I speak Spanish too...Andalucía (the very south of the country) is pretty recommendable in October cause it´s one of the only places where fall is almost always warm and sunny, plus it´s got beautiful towns and Málaga has a dope nightlife. Drinking age btw is 18, but it´s not usually taken serious (the spanish rarely get drunk, compared to northern europeans southerners tend to be very good at knowing their limits, which is probably why they tend to have such a liberal attitude...the further north you go the more restrictive laws, the more expensive alcohol and the more alcoholics).

If you wanna go to Spain, Greece ain´t exactly the best second country to choose. Really, Europe is not THAT small, unless you take planes which is mostly too expensive one-way. You could go up to France and, if you want, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland in north-western direction, UK up north, or Italy south-west. What I´d take in account is that south of the Alpes (= Spain, Portugal, south France, southern tip of Switzerland, Italy in western europe), the climate is mostly CONSIDERABLY better than north of it. If I were you, I, at this time of the year, would make a south-west tour, maybe Spain-France-Italy or something. Oktoberfest - no offense - is not all that from what I´ve heard from non-germans (never been there though), Amsterdam is tight, but from there it´s rather far to another place that´s really worth visiting in October or a less rainy climate

now let´s enjoy this topic turning into another NIK-SGV battlefield

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2005, 10:22:43 AM »
I'm dissing you. Happy Hannukah.

All you're "dissing" is the religion of Judaism...I, however, have your hideous looks to clown on...You look like Bam Bam Bigelow in an igloo, fatso. Now get out of this thread before I make you cry. 8)

SGV

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2005, 10:24:47 AM »
Jerry Seinfeld! Please make me cry! Then take me to Synagogue with you!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2005, 10:26:47 AM »
 :laugh: One of my uncles looks almost identical to Bam Bam Bigelow

SGV

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2005, 10:27:24 AM »
:laugh: One of my uncles looks almost identical to Bam Bam Bigelow

Am I your uncle?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2005, 10:29:14 AM »
Nah Im just saying that 1 of them looks like him.lmao Im not dissing you or anything.

SGV

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2005, 10:31:02 AM »
I know.. But since I look like Bam Bam Bigelow, I was wondering if I was your uncle..