Author Topic: euro trip  (Read 1477 times)

mauzip

Re: euro trip
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2005, 04:41:30 AM »
^^^^ I thought u lived in amsterdam?

10 minutes away from Amsterdam. Pratically every time I leave my house without going to the supermarket I go to Amsterdam.

SGV

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2005, 05:42:03 AM »

Oh, you're so hilarious!! Roccy? LMAO, Roccy hasn't been around for quite a while, you're really diggin' deep with that one...But I understand, you're getting desperate. I've already embarassed you, because what I speak is fact. You make up lies. You lie about my age and make false claims like claiming I don't get pussy on a regular basis. I have only spoken truth by revealing facts of your obesely nasty sexual encounters...Don't try again, you're on sonnage-repeat. 8)

Obesely Nasty Sexual Encounters? Must've hit really close to home for you huh, Nikki. Reminiscing about Roccy are ya? How sweet!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2005, 10:03:19 AM »

Oh, you're so hilarious!! Roccy? LMAO, Roccy hasn't been around for quite a while, you're really diggin' deep with that one...But I understand, you're getting desperate. I've already embarassed you, because what I speak is fact. You make up lies. You lie about my age and make false claims like claiming I don't get pussy on a regular basis. I have only spoken truth by revealing facts of your obesely nasty sexual encounters...Don't try again, you're on sonnage-repeat. 8)

Obesely Nasty Sexual Encounters? Must've hit really close to home for you huh, Nikki. Reminiscing about Roccy are ya? How sweet!

Roccy was a close homie of mine back in the days...Pink was a fat girl you made :puke: love to.

SGV

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2005, 11:49:20 AM »

Roccy was a close homie of mine back in the days...I made :puke: love to.

I know... You don't have to explain.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2005, 11:55:17 AM »
Amsterdam

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2005, 05:25:35 PM »
lol thanks for the help boys

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2005, 11:27:58 AM »

Roccy was a close homie of mine back in the days...I made :puke: love to.

I know... You don't have to explain.

I did explain. Unfortunately, you have some sort of disorder which only allows you to see a portion of what is written. I think it's called obese eyelids.

SGV

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2005, 12:08:39 PM »
The Camel Hump in your nose must be blocking your screen.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2005, 04:06:32 PM »
The Camel Hump in your nose must be blocking your screen.

Stop using my jokes, obese eyelids...

SGV

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2005, 05:10:37 PM »
Camel Nose.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2005, 05:19:22 PM »
NIK, SGV, in how far does this seemingly compulsive dissing contribute to your personal well-being?

SGV

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2005, 05:20:31 PM »
NIK, SGV, in how far does this seemingly compulsive dissing contribute to your personal well-being?

To me, not at all. It passes my day when I'm online. For Nikki, it's his highlight in his boring sheltered life.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2005, 05:33:37 PM »
went to amsterdam in january for my 21st it was fucking quality, definitely recermend it.

as far as drinking is concerned pretty much all of europe the age is 16 or 18 but as long as you don't look too young you'll be fine, ive been drinking in pubs since i was about 15 and the drinking age is 18 most places arn;t really that hot on IDs

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2005, 05:57:02 PM »
You can tell SGV's feelings are hurt by the way he throws elementry school disses back, like "Camel Nose"...Have you ever heard a grown man calling another grown man "Camel Nose" or anything remotely close to that for that matter? I mean, it's obvious that SGV is getting very defensive from my disses about his fatness, whiteness, and proof of his love for obese women. SGV, you have nothing on me compared to what I have on you...So honestly, why even try?

SGV

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2005, 06:08:42 PM »
LOL!!! Nikki!!! Obese Eyelids is such a mature diss! OMG!! You must be at least 11!!!! WOW!! LOL. Do you know how dumb you just sounded? Sonned.