Author Topic: euro trip  (Read 1484 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: euro trip
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2005, 06:23:17 PM »

Like I said... Pretty sure. 8)

Pretty sure as in "I have no proof so I'm just assuming things." Good to know.

Well, until you provide some, there's more proof against you than for you...It don't take a genius to figure out. Then again, it might be difficult for a dumbfuck.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2005, 06:24:55 PM »

Yea, but this is real. This really happened. You REALLY fucked Pink...You can go bring up all the childish pics of me and Roccy you want, but nothing compares to this dose of truth...Get over it, you're a fat loser who can only get with obese bitches when they're drunk. I feel sorry for you more than anything.

You sure that's all the truth?

Pretty sure... 8)
I dont know what went on but I couldnt give a fuck.But I think its funny as fuck that you save this shit on your computer lol.

Actually, it's not saved on my computer, this was uploaded a while back... :-*
only 2 years ago by the date on the email...hmmm, yes you now look less pathetic...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2005, 06:32:18 PM »

only 2 years ago by the date on the email...hmmm, yes you now look less pathetic...

Yay! 8)

SGV

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2005, 07:08:05 PM »

Well, until you provide some, there's more proof against you than for you...It don't take a genius to figure out. Then again, it might be difficult for a dumbfuck.

I don't need to provide anything. You're running around with a 2 year old E-Mail like an obsessed loser proving nothing. It must hurt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2005, 08:56:31 PM »

I don't need to provide anything. You're running around with a 2 year old E-Mail like an obsessed loser proving nothing. It must hurt.

It's just some sonnage from back in the day...Shit, I've sonned you so much that you're on auto-son...Keep replying, it's fun.

SGV

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2005, 04:29:04 PM »

It's just some sonnage from back in the day...Shit, I've sonned you so much that you're on auto-son...Keep replying, it's fun.

You've never sonned me. It's coo. We already know how much of a loser you are bro. You're obsessed with me. You save shit for 2+ years. You get MAD cuz I'm not an annorexic bastard like you. I am your life. Thanks Nikki for making me your number 1 person in life. Shalom and Mazal Tov.

DAYUM

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2005, 05:25:54 PM »
LMAO i remember when pink sent me that e-mail
at first i wasent gonna show anybody but then niggaz started poppin off at the mouth so i had too...

lol damn those pics brang back memories

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2005, 03:00:44 PM »

You've never sonned me. It's coo. We already know how much of a loser you are bro. You're obsessed with me. You save shit for 2+ years. You get MAD cuz I'm not an annorexic bastard like you. I am your life. Thanks Nikki for making me your number 1 person in life. Shalom and Mazal Tov.

You are a joke and until you jumped back on my nuts again, I forgot who you even were...You constantly get sonned. You sometimes get sonned so bad that you don't even attempt to reply so that you can avoid swaying attention towards your dumbness. Like in this thread for example:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=85307.0

...you see, you're nothing but a fat shithole...Me, personally, I'd rather take my own life than fuck a girl half as fat as you are. But I understant the situation you're in. Sucks.

SGV

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2005, 10:52:34 AM »
I was sonned where? By you? No. Nik, all in all, you're just a bitch. You would never say shit to me and that's a fact. Holla at me when you're down for your shit.

DAYUM

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2005, 08:18:21 PM »
I was sonned where? By you? No. Nik, all in all, you're just a bitch. You would never say shit to me and that's a fact. Holla at me when you're down for your shit.

dont try to act hard over the net eliot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2005, 11:54:06 PM »
Holla at me when you're down for your shit.

LOL...You need to holla at Jenny Craig before all that mess.

SGV

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2005, 11:56:17 AM »

dont try to act hard over the net eliot...

Are you depressed again?

LOL...You need to holla at Jenny Craig before all that mess.

Poor Nikki is afraid now that he's been called out.

I'll smack the yamakah off your head.

DAYUM

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2005, 02:44:35 PM »
LOL@ SGV trying to be hard
the music getting to you fattie...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2005, 03:01:42 PM »
LOL...Comin' with the same old played out "yameka" jokes. That's like me asking you if you want a lawn mower and a taco for your lunch break. Damn, I probably got your ass hungry again. :-X

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2005, 03:22:41 PM »
Lol, damn, how much time have you guys wasted dissing eachother and shit? In the end you don`t accomplish shit, so whats the point