Author Topic: Im Back+Plus Answer To Who KabalahDUDE+Shoutouts..  (Read 292 times)

ROCCY

Re: Im Back+Plus Answer To Who KabalahDUDE+Shoutou
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2002, 01:49:55 PM »
hahahahahahaha yea man ill admit you helped me some shit that aint a problem with me...but far from 75% of my shit LMAO. u helped me get like 3 programs and some other shit. and get ur own jokes calneder boy...and just for ur info i dont have acnce....how tha fuck would u know what i look like nway LMAO dumb ass........

Atleast You Admitted That I did Help u...and yes u do have acne..this one girl I talked to goes to your school...and she has a year-book..and I told her to look u up..and im like is he coo looking? shes like "I dunno one thing I do-know Is that he needs some acne cream" I was like "LMAO' and shes like and he is pretty chubby, Im like 'seriously?' shes like "ya' ..so I admitted Im fat..why cant you admited that ur chubby, and got Acne..peace.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2002, 05:12:38 PM »
dont listen to him roccy, we didnt miss shit

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2002, 06:59:34 PM »

Mdogg: U talked shit about me for no reason, after all the love I had for u.

I thought I made it clear. We can make everything friendly, but don't talk shit on my sister, and try to put my family on blasted. Pink and I go back before anything, so to me, I value her more than people here, no offence, but that's the way it is. We can be cool, but keep my family out your mouth, and it's all love.

ROCCY

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2002, 07:46:16 PM »

I thought I made it clear. We can make everything friendly, but don't talk shit on my sister, and try to put my family on blasted. Pink and I go back before anything, so to me, I value her more than people here, no offence, but that's the way it is. We can be cool, but keep my family out your mouth, and it's all love.

Lets make a Deal, Your Sissy doesnt Fuck with me, call me names, or anyting, and doesnt go on KabalahDUDE and bother me, and I Will give u my word that I will never talk shit about Her..peace

Pillow

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2002, 09:15:11 PM »
just to reply to roccys comment, even tho we cool now....how did u meet a girl that went to my school when u live 1 1/2 away.....thats pretty ironic. and ur discription of me is wayy off dog, i am big not chubby i have mostly muscles not to much fat. and i mite i have like 2 pimples on my cheek lol. and this girl u speak of.....whats her full name?

ROCCY

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2002, 09:17:19 PM »
just to reply to roccys comment, even tho we cool now....how did u meet a girl that went to my school when u live 1 1/2 away.....thats pretty ironic. and ur discription of me is wayy off dog, i am big not chubby i have mostly muscles not to much fat. and i mite i have like 2 pimples on my cheek lol. and this girl u speak of.....whats her full name?

I went to a chatroom with full of peepz that lived in riverside..and u gave me ur adress, so I had ur city, and I found this girl, i'l ask her name tomamrow and tell u since shes never on..peace