Author Topic: Man I'd Hate To Live In The Philipeans  (Read 345 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Man I'd Hate To Live In The Philipeans
« on: August 08, 2005, 09:17:42 AM »
Just watching this shit on the news about their jails, they treat all children as adults when it comes to law and so when people are arrested they all goto the same place. They had children as young as 5 in packed out jails staying in the same cells as murders, paedofiles and terrorists most of these children have been taken in for petty crimes and have to wait up to 6 months before going to the courts to be tried. The jails were disgusting so many people crammed in together they have to take in turns to lay down and get some sleep. whats even more fucked up is some of the children were like atleast i get fed here unlike in the slums where they have to scavenge rubbish dumps n shit.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

UAK

Re: Man I'd Hate To Live In The Philipeans
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 09:27:21 AM »
How a jail should be  :D except for the food.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 10:54:46 AM »
putting peadofiles in cells with children? why not let peadofiles run authanages.....

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

UAK

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 11:30:38 AM »
I would have killed the pedophiles off  :D drop them in a never ending hole or push em off a cliff.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 11:35:11 AM »

been to jail much rizzle?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 11:42:09 AM »
no i've been lucky to grow up in england and have been supported to stay away from crime. but if i grew up there things could be totally different.... and i've done the same petty things they've been put in jail for, but the most punishment i've ever recieved is an overnight stay in a police cell when i was 16.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 12:44:39 PM »
Well if they followed the laws, they wouldnt be there in the first place.

Its prison not a bed and breakfast.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 03:08:38 PM »
I will never understand why they treat pedos like healthy humans. It's truly beyond me. They should either get "therapies" after which they become vegetables, or "commit suicide".
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 03:21:33 PM »
Well if they followed the laws, they wouldnt be there in the first place.

Its prison not a bed and breakfast.
some were there for simply being homeless!

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 05:31:28 PM »
Just watching this shit on the news about their jails, they treat all children as adults when it comes to law and so when people are arrested they all goto the same place. They had children as young as 5 in packed out jails staying in the same cells as murders, paedofiles and terrorists most of these children have been taken in for petty crimes and have to wait up to 6 months before going to the courts to be tried. The jails were disgusting so many people crammed in together they have to take in turns to lay down and get some sleep. whats even more fucked up is some of the children were like atleast i get fed here unlike in the slums where they have to scavenge rubbish dumps n shit.

dont you mean you would hate to do crime in the phillipines ?

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 12:54:02 AM »
^ I'm sure he'd rather live in England than the Phils'

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2005, 03:25:31 AM »
phillipines arent all that bad, yeah its a different lifestyle to the U.K but the people there seem happy... my firends mum and daughter left Australia to live there, and theyre happy...

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 04:13:58 AM »

Have you ever left the West geezer?This is how the world is muthafucker, it ain't just the Philippines, jails all around the world ain't nice! I'm from the Philppines, now I live in Australia. It's a different way of life, Western countries are great to work and earn money but generally life is more relaxing in the tropics.

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 06:35:01 AM »

Have you ever left the West geezer?This is how the world is muthafucker, it ain't just the Philippines, jails all around the world ain't nice! I'm from the Philppines, now I live in Australia. It's a different way of life, Western countries are great to work and earn money but generally life is more relaxing in the tropics.

where in oz you live ?

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 09:43:40 PM »
I heard the food there is disgusting too...they leave bones and cartilidge and all that nasty shit in their stew. Awful place